What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
WOW...

WOW...

You've got a lot going on over there at the house of love II red. Everything is looking tight. Nice and green and the foliage is getting dense now. They're growing fast. Not sure why your gardener is having a hard time with DWC. I started out doing DWC and thought it was pretty easy. As with everything there is a learning curve and I suppose I did read for a year before I started. He'll get the hang of it. I'll be checking in frequently.

Nice rooms man.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I finally made it here after much hard work!! Lol
Red very very good to see you and the work in progress, looks like u got your hands full even withthe hired help.. and for fucks sake that burger looks amazing!!! :biglaugh:
Ill be keepin an eye around here
Peace!
sR

moth

Your one busy cat Red

You should charge admin to the House of love, Na that wouldn't be fair .
Cool goings on and Blessings

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice thread Red. Really... Amazing.

I like the Grow Diaries forum too. It get a lot more visits then the vert section. Not knocking vert. I'm stoked to see the E & F and the vert in the same thread. ...As well as the new gene collection. :D

Keep up the good work. I'm signing up. Glad i got here early. It's going to be crowded in here soon.

N

nukkumatti

Oh my :D:D

You been busy bro!! Very busy indeed!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE MAN!!!!!

Need to read ya thread a bit better when I got some time!!!!!

K+++

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey whats up red....nice lookin setup at the new place!!! Good vibes on the current grow ;) ill be taggin along

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Found ya bro, the House of Love is looking grand mate and pulling up a chair to watch you crank out those girls :biggrin:

!PeAcE!

red!! DAYyyyyyyyyyUMMMMM that setup looks TASTEY!!! goodluck my bro!! this setup will be very impressive to watch what it pumps out.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on Bro! Looks Great! Be some Lucky patients there! :)
Thanks brother J, glad to have ya here as always :)

Oh my :D:D

You been busy bro!! Very busy indeed!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE MAN!!!!!

Need to read ya thread a bit better when I got some time!!!!!

K+++

Haha nukku m8, thanks for the crazy rep m8, glad you found it monn, whats up with ya od so far ???

sorry if i missed it but wat r u feeding ur babies?
:wave: dontchakno, babies are drinking GH 3 parts + calmag + superthrive, my own little formula, a bit lighter then lucas.

hey whats up red....nice lookin setup at the new place!!! Good vibes on the current grow ;) ill be taggin along
:thank you: glad ya found it IL! Stay tune for some more updates ;)

Found ya bro, the House of Love is looking grand mate and pulling up a chair to watch you crank out those girls :biggrin:
hahaha finally ya found it, im sorry man i was to high when i did the link thing,

red!! DAYyyyyyyyyyUMMMMM that setup looks TASTEY!!! goodluck my bro!! this setup will be very impressive to watch what it pumps out.

Yeah you found it too Peace LOL my bad bro, thanks for the kinds words, stay tune for some updates :D

Top notch rooms for some top notch meds. If you ever need another partner who won't murder your clones I'll apply. All I need is a 1 way plane ticket and a pair of fiskars. But seriously looks great, genetics, rooms and all. I've drooled enough checking out your other thread so atleast I'll be subscribing to this thread before it's 20 pages long. Good luck and happy growing.

Such kind words GS! making me blush ova here, im still a noobie and have much much to learn from the old timers, i do try my best to make ladies looking hot and pretties, most of all quality! :)

You've got a lot going on over there at the house of love II red. Everything is looking tight. Nice and green and the foliage is getting dense now. They're growing fast. Not sure why your gardener is having a hard time with DWC. I started out doing DWC and thought it was pretty easy. As with everything there is a learning curve and I suppose I did read for a year before I started. He'll get the hang of it. I'll be checking in frequently.

Nice rooms man.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Thanks for the kind words man, yes i believe DWC is very easy once you get the basics down, i believe the he has issue with Ph and nute lock out, but im hopping he'll get better soon or i have to fire him lol.

I finally made it here after much hard work!! Lol
Red very very good to see you and the work in progress, looks like u got your hands full even withthe hired help.. and for fucks sake that burger looks amazing!!! :biglaugh:
Ill be keepin an eye around here
Peace!
sR

give me a holla if you need a burger or 2 razor :huggg: glad to have ya here!!

Your one busy cat Red

You should charge admin to the House of love, Na that wouldn't be fair .
Cool goings on and Blessings

Thanks brother moth, busy as it get, im almost done setting all the room up, once they're up and running i can sit back, spark my doobie and enjoy the beautiful sight of the ladies, for now i gotta get on my knee and do the works :D

glad to have ya here bud,
cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome grow! Looks like you are hitting it hard. :joint:
Thanks Maj, im going to delicate one room for all perlite buckets and vertical, should be interesting with this one :D

Nice thread Red. Really... Amazing.

I like the Grow Diaries forum too. It get a lot more visits then the vert section. Not knocking vert. I'm stoked to see the E & F and the vert in the same thread. ...As well as the new gene collection. :D

Keep up the good work. I'm signing up. Glad i got here early. It's going to be crowded in here soon.

:thank you: Thanks for the kind words nata, and im in your debts bro. I hope to get these babies up and running and make ya proud,

Im thinking my vert room is going to kill my flat garden by far, but with the plants and feeding style in my vert room i doubt it'll be much this round, but for sure next round with the stadium set up and 3 tiers each side, im hoping to meet at least 6 - 7 lbs with 4k, that room still need to be dial in ...

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some shot with out the HPS

Also got my mama's tent up :)

room C fits 2 tents. 8x8 and a 5x5 :D

thats all for now, more update coming soon ...

cheers,
red.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really need to build a vertical scrog screen to show you what i mean Red,not that you need to run any better of a garden!! always a treat to see the updates Red!

Latest posts

Latest posts