What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Southern. Hemis. Guerilla Grow Help

km_91

I happen to live in quite a sunny country in the southern hemisphere ( famous for hosting the world cup this year) and I was wondering, how would a beginner go about finding, starting and bearing the fruits of a yung Guerilla grow in a fairly urban metropolis city like Joburg.

Most spaces around are regulated by some CityParks or are in fact private property , the rare rustic grow spots are more on the outerskirts of the city or are already bein used by smarter ppl, how now?..
My goal is an organic crop but super invisible, the 'grower' must become a ghost..
ANy help would be grandest

by the way I'm Kay, my first post :wave:

km_91

BTW -
It's currently Winter in the Southern Hemis. so I've realized maybe an autoflowering crop would help yeah, plan on growin this 1st crop from now till Jan.