What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

HashishinReidi

Pulls up a chair,real nice looking plant there tps , Wotamess i must say your garden last year just looked the bizz .Sorry to hear you cant do the same this year, do you not have any countryside yourways at all .

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
just wanted to say cheers m8s!

i have some nice new hybrids that would be interesting for you

happy weekend karma!

MrBlatent

I have just found out someones building a huge leisure complex on my most promising spot!

Oh well at least its not late in the season, better get back out looking!

Im starting to think a bit like wam, maybe just one spot this year! im not cut out for hiking through nettles and thorns all year. Plus i have a lovely garden ;)

Hope everyone is well,

MrBlatent

the world needs more people like you esben, karma coming your way for sure.

i missed out on a chance to try your genetics when we were at PG

On the positive, went out lookin today and found two promising spots to replace my lost one. used the usual tactic and have placed a fiver in a plastic bag stapled to a bit of wood. if its still there at the end of march im planting :)

stay safe all,

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx bro, together we are stronger!

i had this one in mind, crossed to amnesia haze x arne. would be ready at sep15-sep30 at you im shure https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=7363 its very early hashplant\amnesiated stuff

also i think royal dane, danish passion, some new cheese hybrids and the erdpurt and hybrids would like your place.

arrangements are made, expect action in 2 weeks latest

MrBlatent

they look lovely man, can't wait.

i just hit 50 posts! wahey! its pretty hard without posting useless threads in off topic forums and not having a journal.

i have a lovely cross that I'd like to share this year, not knock your socks off potent but an almost guaranteed finish (Mandala SpeedQueen x LL autoWR) im at F2 now on the way to full auto so keeping hold of all the F1s seems pointless?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great thread

Great thread

Hi there guys!:tiphat:
Great thread. I´m gonna grab a chair and learn.
I´m gonna do my first gorilla and 2nd Uk outdoor this year.
Last year i didnt manage to finish my outdoor plants. Ones due to budrot, all my AFs:comfort:, and the others due to bad neighbours:ying:
Let´s hope i´ve learn something from last year and things go smoother this one:)
I´ve got plenty of seedlings going on at the mo(Lebs,Mazzars,BrainDamage,Ultimate,DCF outdoor mixes,etc) and i intend to try some or all of those outdoors.:dance013:In the UK and in Portugal
I will be most interested in watch and compare results with my fellow growers:thank you:
Sorry for not having any decent input but my only outdoor experience didnt went that well, so i skip giving advice:dance013:
Peace and Harmony to all men:ying:

wotamess

hi paulo! welcome to this classic thread!!

mr b- those f1's could come in hugely handy, if you want to keep working the line... keep 20 and send the rest out... 20 seeds is great for selection for a backcross, starting a whole new breeding project, or hunting down a keeper pheno...

-wam-

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
it deserves 5 stars to me ;)
Thx for the warm welcome Wotamess!

MrBlatent

mr b- those f1's could come in hugely handy, if you want to keep working the line... keep 20 and send the rest out... 20 seeds is great for selection for a backcross, starting a whole new breeding project, or hunting down a keeper pheno...

-wam-

Yeah good advice wam, i have kept back enough to allow me to take the line in a different direction or find a backcross candidate.

Whoever has spoken to esben about the above let me know and ill forward mine for same purpose.

Stay safe all,

HashishinReidi

I dont know wotamess you had me lmao with what you said not cut out for it lol, though i do know what you mean.

You dont need much spade, and some camo to and you look like the old action man in no time Eagle eyes .

Esben good to see you about hope all is good your ways m8. This thread should have a 5 star rating , as its only this thread along with the sativa thread, and i think the indica oh and the hash shots thread .what have been going so long since what back in 2002 or was it 2003 it started on og not to sure now .If it was 2002 that was what 9 years ago now .Most of us have been about since then.

Its a long time, one thing i cant quite remember is who started if it was it jaap, or was it tps i sure now it was jaap ,Its good everyone is back in one spot, and not here there and everywhere .

Though i did miss all of your lots last year thread as i thought you was all still at the magic mushy site .And that stuff all in the past for me ,how come you all left that site anyways did it shut down ?.

MrBlatent

magic mushy site? I must of missed that era! last i knew everyone was at PG

From memory there's still a few MIA, more importantly has anyone heard from Ch@ppers this year? (still posting if and when? lol)

Would love to see what LL has got up his sleeve and Ch@ps was the best source of info in the past.

Fingaz2

Grow it, blow it & show it. Lets do it again, in two thousand and ten.

Nice people here.

Comraderie, makes for a sweeter life. goodluck to all.

wotamess

ch@ppers is about ;)

some pretty from 2009.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:yes:

-wam-