What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

MJBadger

Veteran
I actually thought the programme showed a fairly unbiased view , the narrator did mention the medicinal + facts and the enjoyment people got from a high & i now know where me THC gets to , lovely stuff . There gotta show the odd mental case after all their out there & some are smoking weed .
I bet Imogen`s out of a job very soon !

Stay safe & green . MJBad

wotamess

back in the UK!

I really enjoyed the bits about how we get red eye and the heart valves dilating etc., but the rest of that show was pants. i mean, it did show some untroubled teens/people using and enjoying MJ, but it's last word was the junkie chav bloke saying how smoking MJ is bad!! and as for the selling of sativex on BBC... shocking. it also failed to say in no uncertain terms that weed is not physically addictive as a chemical...

ahoy harold!! we can see your old handle :yes: how did 2010 go for you?

laters all

-wam-

harold

Hello wam :) good to see you back. Do you think your have some outdoor magic this season?

2010 was definately hit and miss, got one plot ripped and the weather gave me major budrot issues but i still manged to pull over 20 zips? Have a geez

Attachments

• Picture%20003.jpg
    Picture%20003.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 24
  • post-7962-1285922541_thumb.jpg
    post-7962-1285922541_thumb.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 23
  • post-7962-1285959196_thumb.jpg
    post-7962-1285959196_thumb.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 26
  • post-7962-1287929196_thumb.jpg
    post-7962-1287929196_thumb.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 20
  • post-7962-1287929247_thumb.jpg
    post-7962-1287929247_thumb.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 22

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
nice guys-
good to see the uk outdoorcrew still in one piece-
commiserations to those who got nicked or ripped

a friend of mine had a Friesian Dew in his garden last year-it got massive. It came down in mid Oct and by that time looked more or less finnished-nice big hard purple buds-quite a nice zingy fruity smell. He got about 30oz from it-very respectable result

who's going to start the 2K11 thread?

cheers
eddieS

RudeDog

Veteran
Nice plants Harold...Good to see you back on IC....Are you doing anything with GG this year?

Eddie..Wouldn't mind a couple of them Friesian Dew this year. Bet he was well happy with 30oz from one plant.

I was thinking the same as to who was going to start 2011 Outdoor thread.

bigwity

Veteran
whens the best time to crack your seeds for outdoor uk i wanna put the plants out at about 6 inchs high. cheers guys top thread

HashishinReidi

minime great news on your side of things glad to hear you got no bird m8 . Seems like everyone did well with dp fd last year in the uk and 30 oz of just one thats top i bet that bloke was well chuffed i know i would be lol.

MJBadger

Veteran
a friend of mine had a Friesian Dew in his garden last year-it got massive. It came down in mid Oct and by that time looked more or less finnished-nice big hard purple buds-quite a nice zingy fruity smell.

i`ve heard a few good reports on this un + Thphoon , if they can crop em in scotland they gotta do fairly well anywhere south (exept cumbria) wettest county in england .

whens the best time to crack your seeds for outdoor uk i wanna put the plants out at about 6 inchs high. cheers guys top thread

Depends wether you`re germing under lights or natrual light . Whichever way you go it makes no difference where you are , do not place the seedlings/small plants out until all danger of frost has passed . If you can raise the sml plants under glass & get a decent size they have more chance of vegging into good healthy stock .
I have popped seed early april to place small plants out 2nd week may . This last summer i popped seeds mid april & placed out 4th week may .

I`ll get onto TPS & give him a boot up arse for 2011 Thread .

JGP

Goodluck Razberry. What strains you growing.? Look for plots with all day sun, www.hybridsfromhell.com are very good seeds for us northern damp climate.Most of their gear will finish much than the Dutch seeds as HFH are bred in Denmark :)

Latest posts

Latest posts