What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 Purple Kush hydro setup

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Lookin good DG :smoke: My PK's have grow a bit more.... there a pic from yesterdsay in my gallery, I just went in there and supercropped the main stem on all of them and started their life of abuse.

Really dark green and vigorous. It's almost caught up with the bubba chunk and blackberrybubba that are 2 weeks older.

The buckets look great.... tired of seeing those damn orange home depot buckets.... silver is bringin it. I think we should get ready to see some explosive growth from your system that my soil can only dream about :smoke:

Cheers
Smiley

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Lookin good DG My PK's have grow a bit more.... there a pic from yesterdsay in my gallery, I just went in there and supercropped the main stem on all of them and started their life of abuse.Really dark green and vigorous. It's almost caught up with the bubba chunk and blackberrybubba that are 2 weeks older.The buckets look great.... tired of seeing those damn orange home depot buckets.... silver is bringin it. I think we should get ready to see some explosive growth from your system that my soil can only dream about

I know what you mean about the buckets.nice to see you PK and blackberrybubba drop some pics here

big up,DG

Nice Setup...

thanks for stoping by

big up,DG

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
and here is the progress of the PK and BBB

the room is almost complete here is the 10 gallon pots

started training
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

big up amigo,DG

OC80

Looking nice. They blew up!

If you dont mind me asking, how much veg size before flipping?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
some more details

24 pots
10 1000w lights air cooled 5 of the hoods are big as hell
96 gallon res
R/O water like always
1 HP pump 4 sprayers each pot
ebb n grow controller
co2 gen and controller
2 A/C's
carbon air filter
plenty fans

big up,DG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
So in two days they each get their own 10 gal bucket? Then they get 21 - 28 days in the bucket vegging? The trees will be amazing! Your veg plants are so healthy already. I bet you can have all of them 42" tall in the next four weeks.

Stay Frosty, :joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
So in two days they each get their own 10 gal bucket? Then they get 21 - 28 days in the bucket vegging? The trees will be amazing! Your veg plants are so healthy already. I bet you can have all of them 42" tall in the next four weeks.

in two days they will have their own foot space.i may veg 4 weeks with controled enviorment they should reach huge hights.i started training so they can bush out with multi colas.hydrosun the show we been waiting for is begining

big up amigo,DG

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i dont know what to say u got the room of my dreams lol cant wait to see that show i just luv watchin the pk grow especially with ur nute lineup and buckets i cant quite do hs trash cans but now i think im gonna upgrade to 10 gal next run
best of luck brotha i hope u pull lbs of great budz
peace stone

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i dont know what to say u got the room of my dreams lol cant wait to see that show i just luv watchin the pk grow especially with ur nute lineup and buckets i cant quite do hs trash cans but now i think im gonna upgrade to 10 gal next run
best of luck brotha i hope u pull lbs of great budz
peace stone

thanx bro.if i got great yield off of 10 gallon soil i know i'll do much greater in hydro system.my goal is 1lb each plant but time will tell.i have done lots of math and learned thru trial and era on hydro and many people say root mass dont mean anything in hydro and there they go growing 1 oz plants in 2 gallon pots.my point is just watch and see how to beef up a plant and bud till the pots burts.ten gallons of rockwool should do very well.i may yield more then people think;)

big up,DG

BigGreen

Veteran
Sounds great Im wondering how the rockcubes will do as well thinking of trying them out in a sog top feed for the hell of it.,
Nothing beets the trees tho. Keep it up

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Sounds great Im wondering how the rockcubes will do as well thinking of trying them out in a sog top feed for the hell of it.,
Nothing beets the trees tho. Keep it up

how many plants on the sea of green do you want to grow and size pots? i ask because some people think by puting a lot of plants in one room will do better then less the amount and bigger containers.my goal is to get 18-24 pounds out of 24 plants 10,000w lights.just wonder how many plants in a SOG would it take to get 18-24 pounds out of one harvest
growing trees not plant is where its at:plant grow:right Hydrosun

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
You are correct sir! There is no way to have one LB trees w/o huge root mass and there is no way to make 2l bottle size nugs unless you have trees. SOG is neat, but can never produce nugs as fat as a tree. When my door get kicked in there will be less than 100 plants and state grow paperwork, so the feds can just spin. 18 - 24lbs out of 24PK in 10gal hydro is a realistic goal.

I know BG has a small tray set up to be SOG, however it is in the room with the trees he is vegging so the SOG is going to be a huge battle of too many plants too little room to grow. The PK love to be topped and will bush out like no other. I think trees are the best use of square footage, but I want to see how BG's sog tray does.

jbyrd

You need to write a book...lol...How to go BIG...lmfao

Looks great man, I'm curious to watch your PK run. I'm running the SR71 cut and am quite pleased with it. Have kept her in my garden for 4 years now and have let so many others go...pk is so yummy!

Check mine out when you get a chance. They are finishing 8 weeks from first bud tomorrow. Chop time :)

BigGreen

Veteran
Trust me I here the both of you on trees thats what I like to grow. I just had some extra clones and decided to throw em in the little tray and I know its going to be hell but what the hell Im giving it a shot.
I am going to have another location ready to go and has to be done by the end of june that means clone em and bud em in a 3x6 tray and I was also thinking of setting up a 1k with 3 tiers vertical just to cut out veg time.
I will always have my uc or a rdwc running trees or big bushes that is my style Im just on a crunch and I figure what the fuck why not give it a shot.
DG check out the grow in my sig theres gonna be some sick ass trees in there.
Great grow and keep it up

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
alright here it is the show is on and rolling.i couldnt help myself but this thread says 24 PK but i had to throw in 3 BlackBerryBubba after seeing hydrosun's BBB's frost ,also 1 Trainwreck so there is 20 PK's only and 10,000w lights
well now thats out the way lets begin

Purple Kush

picture.php

picture.php

Black Berry Bubba
picture.php

picture.php

TrainWreck
picture.php

all BBB's & TW

picture.php

Damn boy! Do that work son. Looks like you are getting some serious business done in the office my man. Looks clean as hell I be those are going to be some bona-fide trees before all is said and done. What are you using in those buckets aside from the cubes?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Damn boy! Do that work son. Looks like you are getting some serious business done in the office my man. Looks clean as hell I be those are going to be some bona-fide trees before all is said and done. What are you using in those buckets aside from the cubes?

thanks for stoping in,i'm using rockwool mini cubes there like the size of a finger nail and hydroton to stop light from hiting the rockwool.thats all my friend 10 gallons of rockwool.tomorrow come the drippers 4 in each bucket

big up,DG