What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

126 Watt LED Test Featuring Ice

Goober23

i had trouble keeping the LED lit...after a while, it smelled like plastic burning, and i got a headache.

just kidding!!:moon:

hehehe

i will get a good smoke report on the ice soon...it is still curing.:blowbubbles:

I don't know if it's because I'm super high or what but I just fell out of my chair laughing. Thanks…needed that.

huntingbb

sleepy im glad you didnt leave - you are the coolest mod here. people will slowly but surely come to terms with the fact that LED's are a viable choice for growers, and as time passes they will keep getting better.

VG
Agreed!!!
i had trouble keeping the LED lit...after a while, it smelled like plastic burning, and i got a headache.

just kidding!!:moon:

hehehe

i will get a good smoke report on the ice soon...it is still curing.:blowbubbles:
dood we need u!

Grows like this make me think about LED for my veg/mom/clones - i think i'm gonna put together a nice micro cab and hopefully i'll be able to get LED'S in there for meh veg by summer!

Sleepy

Veteran
thanks, everyone...

thanks, everyone...

Agreed!!!

dood we need u!

Grows like this make me think about LED for my veg/mom/clones - i think i'm gonna put together a nice micro cab and hopefully i'll be able to get LED'S in there for meh veg by summer!

my light engine now resides in a cabinet...not my cabinet, but i do get to check on it every so often.

i think it is the perfect light for an enclosed space.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts