What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Gord downie

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
On this sad moment!

5LQCwST.jpg

:comfort:

Egzoset

Salutations,

RIP Gord.

Then it's sad twice:

« Trudeau: "We are less as a country without Gord Downie in it" »​

So it's also sad because that's just being instrumentalized to serve more TrudeauMania this morning!

Remember...

picture.php

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Eggo, take a moment from beating that horse to fuck off. Politicizing a memorial thread is low, American low.

Egzoset

Salutations,

Politicizing a memorial thread is low, American low.

Thanks for illustrating equal calculation which only managed to fall into that same void where truth went the very instant Justin Trudeau started chasing cameras everywhere on mass-media again:

[ https://globalnews.ca/news/3810655/justin-trudeau-gord-downie-speech/ ]

Global: Justin Trudeau delivers emotional, tearful tribute to Gord Downie (2017-Oct-18)

Gord was my friend,” said a tearful Trudeau.
justin-trudeau.jpg

Pardon my lack of sensitivity while witnessing convenient instrumentalization meant to serve further electoral/political advancement, all in good time to miss an opportunity to genuinely express respect for memories, if not the aboriginal people on Canuck land (...)!

News 1130: Indigenous leaders praise Gord Downie as friend, ally on reconciliation (2017-Oct-18)
https://www.news1130.com/2017/10/18/indigenous-leaders-gord-downie/

« ...I honour the life and work of Gord Downie, a dedicated and accomplished artist who used his profile to advance reconciliation and build support for First Nations peoples... »​

Quite frankly this most peculiar context seems particularily awful for those readers like me who were expecting music-related content while all the sudden we got confronted with even more MiniPET selfies again.

:dunno:

Blame me all you want, this never was under my own control, but i wish!...

:whistling:

More examples follow! Beware, pro-Liberals may start blushing from embarrassment after exploring this alternate perspective, in diaporama (...):

Those pictures speak for themselves IMO.

Too bad i didn't have time to catch up that story with a comment from Jagmeet Singh of the NDP as well...

Egzoset

Salutations MisterD,

Would you just STFU ATM :D

Just for you?? Certainly not. Nor at this most particular moment of history neither as i'm not the one who's making political gains out of such vastly mediatized event. After all what's the strategical value for an Egzoset who'd never dream to acquire any popularity on this present board anyway? While that's quite something else when it comes to Trudeau's favourite choice of strategy today?!...

Sorry guys, i can only try to imagine how that feels! :moon:

M'well... Actually it turns out last night i saw Justin "kid-kodak" Trudeau on French-speaking national TV - AGAIN... At least 3 times within the same few brief minutes of juxtaposed (propaganda) video. At first he was in Lac-St-Jean (Québec) supporting his new federal recruit, then SRC mentioned the deceased artist the split-second right after, then our national TV people chose to show the Canuck populace a version of Trudeau sheading tears for his friend in Ottawa... No need to describe how crushing that was, euh... Amost credible, immediately followed by some more content on the musician's own achievement including the aboriginal cause (...), not forgetting it still was supposed to be about music at this point, euh... But then just 1 scene before the conclusion we were given even more TrudeauMania as a very last transition!

In other words it got encapsulated in solid TrudeauMania on SRC, in French and i'll bet it was equally memorable in the original version!

So...

IMHO that's just blantant instrumentalization serving TrudeauMania on mass-media. Sorry if the circumstance don't please you guys, all i do here is refer to observable facts of life. I certainly didn't have the power to force Justin cry-baby Trudeau to get conveniently emotional in both official languages for nation-wide spreading via TV news, printed/virtual papers, social networks...

No matter how omnipotent one could want to become that's certainly not something i could have made up alone, using magic (thinking) or something!... Not to mention i have as much right to find the political recuperation most inapropriate while i didn't start it.

Nice try twisting reality beyond belief, « a mari usque ad mare » my dear MisterD... :2cents:

Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get fucked. Your asshat politic rant is wanted by no one, and unread by many.

Egzoset

Hi again Mikell,

Whatever you could represent i still don't need your permission to argue that decades after your hate has died, with you and me gone to dust, the historical records of this vile recuperation by Trudeau's Liberals shall still prevail and enlighten our children's children generations for centuries, in remote days when Egzoset will be long forgotten and that's normal.

Which is why the real question is to ask oneself what's the benefit for such disgraceful multi-level recuperation and who it's helping exactly. M'well, not me anyway...

:laughing:

So, i didn't appreciate SRC/CBC setting a trap for viewers to fall into last night, out of sufficient suspicion... Juxtaposing music and poly-ticks until the true purpose emerges: to subject credule Canucks to plain TrudeauMania propaganda by going back and forth in some twisted intertwined manner between the pretext and the intended message, which depended on who's watching i guess...

In a matter of 3 minutes (at most, i'd say), all we saw on SRC in Québec, essentially, boiled down to Trudeau in a political context followed by music credentials on his dead artist friend, apparently. Followed by more TrudeauMania, this time exploiting Justin in tears: politics again! ... Then we got some more of the artist but in a political context of his own (better late than sorry!), e.g. that of an aboriginal cause while the artist still lived, with Trudeau sharing the stage just a few feet away from him... Then some more Gord Downie to conclude what felt like the most blantant piece of video propaganda i had an opportunity to witness in months, if not years - M'well, it's not as if i was even chasing after those historic gems, to be honest!

:coffee:

It was a rare impression expecting one face and having Trudeau instead, swapping repeatedly like there were a virus in my TV!

Honestly SRC certainly did their best to loose my respect, there's no room on our public national airwaves for such abuse; some licenses should be revoked and CBC 1st considering it's the origin of all evil IMO. Welcome to SRC remotely controlled from Bill G20 Blair's office in Toronto!

I bet.

:biggrin:

Euh...

Gee!! Ain't there's a pink elephant floating in the room, in a house of mirrors obviously?!! :no:

Consequently, the [ IGNORE ] function will work wonders for you and your siblings. Try it then pass the word around!

Last edited:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Whatever you could represent i still don't need your permission to argue

Egzo we friend since a while now, i gotta be honest with you. Stop always bring back these political thing!

Anyway you free to speak about whatever you want, right! But here it's a international cannabis forum ...

And ... In a thread were we beloved someone, so by respect could you understand that have especially not his place at the moment.

By the way i have extra nice dogs to share, that could be cool for you to have one! :huggg:

Egzoset

Salutations MisterD,
...and others,

Egzo we friend since a while now...

Sorry, that must have been in another life. There's the virtual reality and then the real one about which i'm presently talking, after a most disturbing disruption erupting IN REAL LIFE, that of an ordinary guy behind Egzoset, actually.

So i'll resume course, i would have wished you understood the legitimacy of my concerns.

Stop always bring back these political thing!

As a matter of fact thanks for providing an opportunity to argue that i was not the one who started it.

Now lets see what i'm here for today...

:thinking:

For starters i was recently explained there are individuals who won't communicate even when addressed in a language which they appear to understand themselves. Checked!

Sometimes it's more like dispatching than communicating actually, just cheap hate for whatever motives as it's for free. Not unlike the political stuff put into it by SRC/CBC.

N.B.: No i don't work for SRC nor CBC. So you're consistently missing the target for some obscure reason i guess...

Dear reader, be warned that the hate one has allowed to enter his heart shall prove not to leave so easily when most inconvenient, hence at the rate my detractors seem to collect instant hate i'd feel genuinely worried for them!

Or at least if like many other humans on earth one happens to believe it may take a good life to have a good death. Because when the very last seconds come to pass that's when all the hate accumulated in one's heart shall finally emerge.

Don't succomb to negative forces out of laziness! Most of the time it's that force which consumes people, that ain't working the other around: not enough time left to perform the aftermath calculations when it's your time to die!!

Hummm... Anyway, back to our sheeps at a scrifice... Was it worth the time & effort, e.g. how much did it cost and what were the final benefits??

Like in my case i was quite lucky to have acquired more freedom, though at the cost of investing nearly 7 years (so far) while spending real money, in company of hateful members obstucting every aspect of a discussion, systematically, every time...

Because hate is for free i guess. Lets serve politicians as Trudeau, who is real, with real power and money. All to « Divide and Conquer » on the land of cap'tain Itnoc, for example! Honestly pure hate is love in the mouths of today's Liberals much the same way it was with Conservatives around and that's how SRC/CBC became such an obvious propagandist tool, so... Consequently i can no longer avoid putting it in non-equivocal words, sorry for hurting sensitivities.

:dunno:

If you must hate me for saying what i've observed with my own eyes then the loss is only yours. The fact remains and i'll gladly defy anyone in a court of justice using the video available to everyone who registered the late TV news show at SRC 2 days ago, if i must. M'well, yano...

Anyway we can all do it right now. Just cut the volume, have a chonometer handy and wait for at least 3 unrelated scenes with Trudeau's face being alternatively switched around pretending to show content in memory of a musical artist, not a political platform to promote the most distastefull form of cheap propaganda imaginable. Hence we would seem to minimally agree on what the subject was supposed to be, not to mention that's also the title of this present dedicated thread:

"RIP Gord Downie", with a capital "D" to "downie" please!...​

:noway:

And never mind trying to blame one's multi-lingual keyboard for it!!

Which says it all about the need for an education in this house of mirrors. Right Ortsa1?...

M'well... Educate yourself "dudes", if that's what this is all you can care for. Me, me, me... ... You, you, you!

We used to call that spin doctoring in the BBS days as i recall.

M'well, as far as i'm concerned there's no good reason to go blind in face of facts, not even a fervent Liberal politic bias.

In all fairness your favourite artist was instrumentalized for self-serving purposes no matter if i report it or not, accept it or beat it MisterD.

Good day, have fun!!

Last edited:

Egzoset

ADDENDUM:

In addition i'm afraid this present thread, normally dedicated to the life of an artist, somehow came to illustrate with a most suggestive evidence how CBC/SRC could manage to shield themselves from severe criciticsm this week, over their own peculiar TrudeauManiac agenda which they must have expected to survive "social networks", just as on this one right here and where it no longer matters who's exploiting a taboo for real...

:tiphat:

Egzoset

Salutations,

MrD> Do you wanna see my balls...

Actually it appears your favourite anus views already were on display for all to see, at least from where you stand...

:peacock:

Still too busy sniffing around to even get a proper global view of the situation??

So i got to wonder all the sudden if this Gord Downie "tribute" wasn't just intended to provide a convenient screen of smoke while last year's "science" of Colorado "expert$"/"$pe¢iali$ts" (Kevin Sabet, Nora Volkow...) gets encoded into the "science" and "justice law" of Trudeau, in Ottawa.

Remember this?

[ https:// ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/811093/legalisation-marijuana-canada-mise-en-garde-experts-americains ]

[ https:// www.csam-smca.org/events/csam-xxvi-annual-meeting-and-scientific-conference-from-october-20-22-2016/ ]

[ https:// www.csam-smca.org/events/2017-csam-annual-meeting-and-scientific-conference-niagara-falls/ ]

[ cpmdependance.ca ]

[ http :// liferay6.cess-labs.com/documents/69080/80600/PROGRAMME+Symposium+CPMD+2017/29cdf088-7a9a-4c6b-96ee-a2e1e69fadb4 ]

[ http :// liferay6.cess-labs.com/documents/69080/80600/HORAIRE+Symposium+CPMD+2017/6321e8e7-e564-4f4e-91a7-f06c899675a7 ]​

Pay special attention to these names: Marie-Ève Morin and Didier Jutras-Aswad, though your political clan knows it all anyway and hence it must have felt quite convenient to have even more diversions recently, which started to eclipse the rest a couple days ago by some "pure" coïncidence!...

:thinking:

That's the magic of self-serving Liberals who turned national TV into a propagandist instrument! Including beyond the grave...

Last edited:

Gmack

Jesus titty fucking Christ. I hate justin as much as much as anyone. This is a memorial thread for Gord. Start a thread if you want to go on and on about justin you twatwaffle.

Last edited: