What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

has anyone grown anything from POK collection?

gonzo2012

ssia.....

i got some interesting crosses from the POK special awhile back from sd. they came with an oaxacan sativa that intrigues me but am wary of doing anything with it indoors.......

any word??

G

POK Kush X Black Domina

POK Kush X Black Domina

I grew out the pok kush X black domina. I must say that it was a lot stronger than the Mango I had next to it. It was spicy and hashy in taste. Smoke enough of it and it will have you spooning your pillow. A nice cross, seemed to want to be a pole plant. Give it a try.
I myself am going to give my freebie Golden Skush girls the chop tonight. Colas as big as....well cola cans! I'll keep everyone posted!

I myself am extremely interested in any POK grower reports, I have the collection sitting in my fridge while I am waiting for my bogglegum to mature.

Feanor

Back at christmas i ordered some strains from sd and they were out of nirvana ice which was one of the strains i ordered so instead of waiting for the ice to get back in i told them to send me pok kush x black domina just cause it sounded kinda exotic. This is the first thread anywhere i've seen talk about it. I'm also interested in this if anyone else has any info about this strain.

Joemutt1978

Grew Golden Skush & Oaxacan

Grew Golden Skush & Oaxacan

The golden skush was a very good smoke, very good taste, and easy to grow. The Oxacan sativa I have indoors, took three females as soon as they started to flower, put into 5 gal. soil, and bent the plants down and put chicken wire over the top. Real easy to grow, I have three plants in one 5-gal. SCROG and height is not an issue they get fatter but not taller! Try 'em!