What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eulogy's TREE grow. 2 plants,2.6K.Bucket adventure

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Eulogy :wave:
:yes: and congrats on getting your room setup done, lookin sweet! Good luck on your youngins ( love the first pic of the cotyledons opening up - sweet ), that's some tight nodes on that last picture, proof's in the pudding...

G

Its offical DAY ONE VEG begins

Its offical DAY ONE VEG begins

hey hey :wave:

pontiac pull up a chair and rip a few billys and enjoy matey!

MGJ heres some in focus shots for ya bro lol, that first one was a shocker,,,,was in a rush ya know lol...glad your with me on the node issue, just makes sense doesnt it"? like how can any plant have too much light (within reason) vegging under fluros i would only consider if heat or elec usage issues were a problem...
want tight nodes then give them 100% from day one, start nutes early along with a good environment and they will prosper :yes: IMO .....we shall see eh ? haha :D

so this is now day 1 veg two days after that last shot. im feeding them my normal hydro nutes (crown ,aussie brand) A&B PPMS 400 PH 6.2
allways worked well for me in last phew soiless grows....feeding once daily by hand....ussualy fill drip tray

temps=29C
co2 ppm=1500
RH=70%

the little clear blob on the leaf is a droplet of water for all the stoners thinking whats that LOL :D notice the small secondary set of leaves forming..i love macro shots...

the fun begins...

thanks for showing an intrest fellas

keep em green!

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Eul! :wave: Great set up, way to go on all the little details! Glad to see you up and running again. Was starting to worry somthing bad happened to ya. This will be great grow, keep us posted with the macs! ...Always love your macs! I just popped 3 beans myself(NLxBB), so we'll be at the same pace. Peace and be safe, TBug

*edit* PS. I put the photo of your old garden on my desktop, makes a decent backround really...

Last edited:

WeeD22MaN

Hey Eulogy!!

Damn 2.6k :O Going to get some huge nugs!!! Tell me how that vaportek works for yah I was thinking of getting one.. Are you still growing Power plant? I got some PP going from DP and its awsome. Huge yeilds.

All the best,
WeedMan

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey eulogy,

seems like i'm just in time for kick off eh?

loving the look of the new setup man, talk about profesional :yes:

you always were good at handyman shit, lol. what strain have you got there man?

peace out

Sleepy

Veteran
better late than never!

better late than never!

taggin' in...

looks reallll clean!!!

stink it up! :sasmokin:

G

TBug :wave: thanks for checking up on me bro, just been slowly getting my shit back together,just wanted everything right....and funding it lol...good luck with your beans my man!~ and im honoured to be on your screen saver lol,, maybe next one will have some buds hahahha :yes:

WeeD22MaN yeah should be a killer grow,i have allways liked the big tree grows ive seen!!bring on the cola bottle colas eh!!!! :D will keep you posted on the Vtek., heard nothing but good reviews though . :yes: and yes Pure Power Plants back and running. come again :)

ol gauis : :pointlaug welcome., yes indeed buddy tagging right along as usual :yes: :woohoo: allways enjoy having you along for the (bumpy) grows of mine. hopefully now im rock soild and should have NO MORE STOPPAGES!!!!!!!! and many hassle and security free grows from here on out.
PPP is the strain :D.. stay tuned

Sleepy hello and welcome..hope i can preform and have a phew nice fattys in my G room, :D to be proud of

well had a phew hick ups, ironing out the bugs (still) in the new room, no matter when you think you got everything under control, theres allways somthing, had to relocate my A/C was overheating in that small space,so i nearly lost the youngsters, they had to spend a day outside untill i could get it moved...then this afternnon i came home and the power was off...FFS lol. had to fixc that too, so they spent some time in darkness...doh...

but they still look healthy so fingers crossed... will snap a pic at 7 days... hasnt been all that much growth to write home about...

GTG

keep em green!!!!!

G

G'day Eulogy. Great to see and be around for the start of this one. Are ya gunna grow trees, how long ya gunna veg for matey. Done grows like yours before, I like 'em a lot. Here's what ya got to look forward to.LOL. :sasmokin:

Stay Safe. Peace.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now those are some fat ass buds :yes:

you can no longer talk about donkey dicks there lol. more like elefant dicks!

10650donkeys.JPG

awesome job mate!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Eulogy :wave:
Tight nodes on phat chicks - my idea of heaven! A grow full of cola's like AussieStix - all I can say is WOW, you're in for a treat!

G

ha ha AUSSIESTIX :jawdrop: :respect: :headbange dood thats what im talking about :D man me and you will have to have a chat i think lol, i would love to know more about your rig etc...allways wondered if you had a thread going mate? sure would like to have a squizzy. they are massive, like legs LOL as for my veging as long as it takes for them to reach my nipples , just like the K man did. or close,not too sure of a time frame just yet...that will come with a phew of these under my belt ya know :D .... ( thats after i select the best mum of course) i want to veg as short as possible this go. as long as i can take some clones and then flower.hopefully keep a male and make some seeds in my seperate cab.

what strain man????are those. *wink wink nudge nudge* id love a cut or 5 LOL ....

HAHA gauis sumed it up nicely there buddy lol :D

MGJ bro i can only hope eh!! lets just see what happens now i can asspire to something lol.

well things going well,had to swap the light cycle into the night time hours, man its been hot here.too hot...running alot cooler now the A/Cs been relocated though..these younsters have allready suffered a wee bit of stress so far, heat,black out,change to light cycle lol.,.*iron them bumps* well hope things stay constant from here on in... pics at day 7 :) .......

keep em green!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
With all that light???? I don't think the quick veg will prevent any fat colas :D
You always have nice smooth starts with seedlings....glad we're moving along now...been waitin' a lil' bit...I was gettin' impatient LOL....lookin' good

:wave:

G

we shall she VT my man! lets hope

well no pics (long story) im werking on it

there all looking fine for day 9 or close...
since they had a shaky start with blackouts, interupted light cycles and a phew hickups, im going to call tommorow day 7 .

if i cant find my good camera by tommorow ill bust out the old 1.3 MP and snap a phew pics lol, just wont be super shots thats all :D

rooms working well with Co2 at constant 1000 ppms, 29C and 70% RH
plants seem to be liking it,there looking very sativa dominant at this point!

also popped another 6 PPP in , the coly's just have opened so there very young and a bit behind the others. 5 went in the semisoiless mix and 1 in a bubbler!

so should be a good side by side gig eh!

well pics tommorow!!!

keep em green! (hope your ok VT)

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High eul! Im with -VT- on this one! im getting impatient too. lol..If you are like me, youll find that you spend 20% of your time doing important things, and the other 80% looking for shit you JUST had a minute ago! :pointlaug Peace, TBug

G

all is well

all is well

TBug :wave: yo man, your 100% right man, dont ya hate that, still hasnt turned up :badday: startring to fret arrg paitence man the shows a rollin now!~

gaiusmarius ol mate :friends: :D well there not too crash hot but its a good indication,things are well enjoy... there growing well for soil IMO. just not as quick as the ol bubblers. thanks for poppin in

durtymyk hey bro, thanks ........i think lol :D short and sweet, :wave:

well here we go, its now day 8 for group A and day 1 for group B

best looking one ATM

feels good to be rolling again , :joint: thinks are looking pretty good and im happy with there growth this far, im feeding them all the same nutes and strenghts ATM, its called kick start and its now at 700ppms, and 6.2 PH
its a feed designed for young and rooting plants.

i will be giving the the bigger lot (group A) there normal full nutes as from tommorow, ill start it at 500 ppm and 6.2 PH then work from there

notice ive upgraded my humidifer to a larger one that is hooked up to a large res out of shot...the small one was struggling and refilling constantly was a pain in the ass.

also put in the larger air pump. 50Ltrs/min should work well. its just sitting there ATM, not in use untill i "fire" the buckets up. also modded them to make them bigger. holds just about the same amount of scoria (lava rock) maybe a little more, just will give the roots more room before they hit the bottom of the buckets.

temps=29C lights on, lights off =27C
RH=75%
Co2 ppm=1200
wattage= 1k MH + 405w in fluros

so all is well in my Groom im glad to say. will be interesting to see how and if the group B younger lot have a better start compared to the stressed first bigger lot, and also the bubbler and how it will preform, its running a ice probe to keep the temps at 22C,

well thats about it. sorry for the long posts :moon:

keep em green!

out

Last edited:

mpro

Hello Eulogy, took me forever to find this thread... although I have been slacking in the online department as of late. "life"... meh.

Anyway, :woohoo: place looks absolutely great.
Cant wait till you do fire it up...those babies will explode.

I'm glad to see more people using the VT4000. I have not turned mine past 4-5 yet.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeey pics:D

good to see the greens again Eulogy mate :yes: them clones are always so much quicker eh? can't wait to see them turn in to trees with donky dicks, hehe.

keep on keeping on mate :wave:

G

mpro, :wave: welcome.....yeah man lifes crazy,im finding less and less time to kick it on here aswell :D...ah well hopefully your right and the girls will crank it all the way to the ceiling!!!!! thanks for having a look! vtek will be great, havent switched it on yet, im thinking around the 3-4 mark should be more then enough

gauis nah man, elephant COCKS!~ hehe,....slow and steady man,quality sometimes takes that extra effort. just wish it would hurry the fuck up sometimes though aswell LOL...

well did a transplant today,went into the bigger pots, used hydrotron again down the bottoms, then the rest this stuff used for orchards comes in a brick, had to wet it and break it down, hopefully should work well, holds alot of moisture aswell as being lite,should give some good aereation aswell,,,time will tell first time ive tried it...

well these shots are 4 days after the last, growth in the bigger lots good,there a real funky litish green colour, looking very healthy ,just looks funny on this camera i think...

had to dithc the bubbler, all the humidity (i think) blew up my power supply for the ice probe :redface: ,also had to turn off and move the fan....lucky i didnt ZAP! myself...all that extra moisture round can be dangerous...will have to relocate it into a safer place.. no more bubbler though would run too hot.

PPMs the same, temps and co2 the same.

pretty happy with the node spacing also...nice and tight,,,not as much as my DWC but for soil im happy.still hand watering daily...i want to hook up a dripper system soon, im getting the gear together, once there big i cant see myself being able to move very well in there...

keep em green!