What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yngwie's House of Blues

O

OHenry

wow! i hope that dries quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your clones are lookin super healthy. great work brother!

oh

G

Whats up killabrown!

Brother OHenry as you know it dried in time. Check you soon.

Maj. it's always a pleasure sir.

Here are a few recent pictures. The bud is SD v3 at 40 days. The others are from a recent trip to the redwoods where we smoked lots of trees.

G

The SD looks great how long do you let it go?
The trainwreck trees look good as do the red woods nothing like that aroun here :)
Good luck with the next round!
~neilspotshop

G

I think I'm going to let it go 70 days neil.
Getting ready for a big change in the grow room. A visit from a friend has got me motivated to and ready to...... you'll see in days and weeks to come.

Here's some more pics of the v3 at 46 days.

A few of the TW dried and curing.

O

OHenry

Hi buddy! Everything looks great!

That Sour is gonna be a treat fo sure and the Trainwrecks been gettin me high all week! Thanks buddy :)

Oh

G

Good by YNGWIE'S

Good by YNGWIE'S

Hey OH glad you liked the TW.

This will be my last post as YNGWIE M. I will be using the name I first signed on in 2004 with. That name is Boink......much easier to say then YNGWIE lol.
When I left IC and came back I stopped using Boink and made a new name YNGWIE. Anyway ran into some of the old gang so it's back to Boink.

Please stop by and say hi. There will be a new room and grow to follow with Boink. Doubling the size and wattage.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
YNGWIE M said:
Hey OH glad you liked the TW.

This will be my last post as YNGWIE M. I will be using the name I first signed on in 2004 with. That name is Boink......much easier to say then YNGWIE lol.
When I left IC and came back I stopped using Boink and made a new name YNGWIE. Anyway ran into some of the old gang so it's back to Boink.

Please stop by and say hi. There will be a new room and grow to follow with Boink. Doubling the size and wattage.
right on shall keep an eye out for sure