What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rainbow family grows

G

you know who you are, i got 4 seeds from a kid at the 05 gathering of the tribes. he had been growing outside for a few yrs. and grew only 3 kinds of smoke. ssh, roluman, and a dj short plant cant rember what it was. any way i grew these out and all 4 were females, and 1 went hermie. it was disgared. at the same time i was growing blind date - a whoes your daddy x a whoes your daddy.( whos your daddy - male nycd x hash plant ) so these are a frist generation of the cross. i belive the kids seeds were ssh. they were great plants and a great smoke. join in and post your grows.

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
...you know who you are, i got 4 seeds from a kid at the 05 gathering of the tribes. he had been growing outside for a few yrs. ...

Is the kid like eight now? HeHe ;) :) :D
I wish you much success with your project. :joint: :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Gathering
A Rainbow Glossary:
http://www.perkel.com/rainbow/glossary.htm
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once a "rainbow", always a rainbow,
or is that the Marine Corp, I get confused. :)
Semper High! :D

G

i think the kid was in his 40 tees lol. welcome home. you have some great links. they were new to me thanks. my frirst gathering was in n. m. i lived in santa fe, and lived in a commune then. how times are a changed .

G

welcome home sirharrynuggz great news about the or, reg. there one or seeds camp outside of alexandria la. go to welcome here . com for all of the states news.

G

update they have doubled in size, still got a month of veg. to go. humm havent growen trees in awhile . lol
5 days growth smile

G

i got a new light, a 600 hps and mh. swithable. i have put the rainbow and dsd 3 generations ( clones ) and a couple of wyd s. into flower. here are the ladies.

G

here are the males
they are both rainbows, they have a great smell, i will use both. also have a dsd male frist gen. i will use him to pollenate the dsd clones. i cut the tall one, smaller is better this time.

Last edited:
G

Looking good sd, interesting strains i'm interested to see how they turn out!
Good luck with the grow!
~neilspotshop

G

i took 6 cuts of my best rainbow x wyd. i use very low tec. cloning tech. film cans. with a hole cut in top and the water ph to 6.5 or so. works almost 100 % of the time. i got a few spider mites, so i cut the dsd which had a few, and will leave a no pest strip in flower room when the lights are off. i dont see anymore, but you cant be careful with them buggers.

Last edited:
G

dsd clone, its my 3 gen. or a f5,

same 3rd gen. 3 differnt plants. all looked good, moms now drying.

G

the clones were pollinated today. i used the the shorter male. i also hit 3 of the rainbow plants. if it works ill call the rainbow x dsd = rainbow sour.

this is the rainbow short and very branchy

Last edited:
G

day 23, i have keep the ladies under 1 600 mh. i will be changing over to the 600 hps in a couple of days. i got 3 different plants from the same seeds. one is short fat and very branchy. 2 are med size branchy, 2 are tall and branchy. all smell like gratefruit.

p #1

# 2

# 3

G

day 31 switched to my 600 hps buld today. im not to impressed with the bud size using the mh for the last 31 days. we shall see.

these are seeded, clone of the dsd and a wyd plant

the best rainbow.