What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepalese Highland

CannaZen

I've noticed the Nepalese Highland available from the single marijuana seed store this day and i wonder what you might of thought about this?

I think it could work right for my althitude but i have little experience growing these ones outdoors, who really knows the authenticity of the origin from online shop to doorstep but why not. Share your expertise in growing these? i have not found a whole lot of information. I have not seen much of any nepalese available in such A form as of yet and who knows when they may make a another appearance, I just cannot pass these up.

Satyros

I had the same sort of curiosity, and this is what I noticed from trying three kinds of half-Nepali plants. I think the seed hulls are a little thicker than average. So I would suggest starting with multiple seeds.

Koondense

Veteran
Probably a reproduction of some NH seeds by reeferman or cannabiogen.
For real nepalese or himalayan seeds go check real seed company.

CannaZen

I'm going to grow these and report back my results i have my doubts hopefully they're authentic i just couldnt miss the chance, they're supposedly RSC nepalese.. its doubtful but we'll see anyhow.

burningfire

Veteran
100% that they're not, like I said, the seeds haven't been offered since 2011 by RSC.. the picture on their site was the one I sent from my grow..

even if it was real you need more than 1 seed to get a good plant.

CannaZen

Unfortunately they're no longer available from that seed source. I've sent RSC an email hopefully they may respond. :) I was really hoping these were the real deal, thank you for responding with that information.

Dr.King

Veteran
I've noticed the Nepalese Highland available from the single marijuana seed store this day and i wonder what you might of thought about this?

I think it could work right for my althitude but i have little experience growing these ones outdoors, who really knows the authenticity of the origin from online shop to doorstep but why not. Share your expertise in growing these? i have not found a whole lot of information. I have not seen much of any nepalese available in such A form as of yet and who knows when they may make a another appearance, I just cannot pass these up.

Check out Ace seeds Nepal Jam. Dubi and the crew always do a fantastic job. I haven't grown this one myself but have had nothing but praises about this match of genetics. Select a heavy leaning Nepal plant out of a bigger selection and enjoy. Definitely landrace.

CannaZen

Word, I've grabbed some Nepal anyhow I would like to share an report about Himalayan chara plants 3000 elevation this 2018 alongside Lebanese, currently I'm performing reproduction. :)

clearheaded

Barneys uses some of reeferman stuff. Not sure same nepal is there hymalan kush? In red dragon. Never had nepalese but assume must be a fruity strain as goji red dragon and hymalayan seem to produce fruityness." nepal jam" etc Just a guess.

Latest posts

Latest posts