What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My sweet cheese

Atanasius

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Impressive, those ladies have vigour.

What is the smell like, and what size are those pots?

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate, your doing a very fine job on your plants,
thanks for sharing!

jaypp

Atanasius

Nice one mate, your doing a very fine job on your plants,
thanks for sharing!

jaypp

hey jaypp brother, very nice seeds, as always they respond great, easy to grow easy to harvest, your seeds are the best, i have to really thank you and tommy and everyone at Sweet Seeds for giving me the chance to grow them, its a true blessing and I am forever at your service. Thanx for stopping by, see u around

Atanasius

very nice atanasius

Thanx for dropping by, @Darksider, very good seeds and vey resilliant ten days ago we had twelve days straight of 35 to 37 deegrees celcius and they handle it great, as soon as the temperature became normal again they resume their flowering fine. I have some trips ussually happends to me, I tend to overfeed a little and also they handle it great, good development good buds. Been gowing for some time now and this seeds are Elite.

King Kong aint got shit on this seeds jajajaja

weedtoker

Veteran
Yup, high yield, resistance to plagues/excess temps and still that floral/sweet penetrating aroma that passes onto concentrates and well grown flower... Overall, underlooked genetics for sure, enjoy it brother, not so much time left on them for you to pick the fruits of the sun.

Cheers

Atanasius

Yup, high yield, resistance to plagues/excess temps and still that floral/sweet penetrating aroma that passes onto concentrates and well grown flower... Overall, underlooked genetics for sure, enjoy it brother, not so much time left on them for you to pick the fruits of the sun.

Cheers

Many thanks brother, this genetics are great, Buenos Aires is a tough place, long heat waves high humidity and huge temp diferences depending on the Wind, northern Wind 35 degrees celcius, southen wind 15 degrees, but this genetics can handle any conditions and provide a good yield. Thanks for stopping by