What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can We Say Kush Treez

G

ok so here's how much they ahve changed

take a look at how nice they have been.. the growth is incredible and man after i take cuts today and add the other 400wts to the chamber things are going to explode.. im looking for a big yeild here so lets see what i can do..

the inside of the chamber

Pure KushXSour Diesel(sour d pheno)

Pure Kush #1

Purple Kush

Pure Kush #2

Purekush #3 this one had been beaten up by the heat but bounced back nicely

Red Mutant a killer hybrid from scotland

Raque

Is this your first time flowering out these plants or which ones have you flowered out and tried before

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Looking very happy in there Swerve - starting to see some purple in the pk! What kind of height range are they at now? :wave:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why is that one called the red mutant, nugs look red when done or what. pk looks nice. i bet that room smells delicious.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very nice selection you have going Swerve. Great show. Looking forward to the final day.

aeric

Veteran
i haven't been around till this week and dayum you've done some things...was plannin on doin trees next run too cuz the experimental tree last run was so impressive. Those look like they may hit the cieling. That pool area would be perfect for a Kush oasis.

G

oh if i flower right now they will hit the roof. they are all at least 3 feet tall. i am taking lot of cuts today and chopping them back then giving a week then flowering.. so they should be perfect hopefully. if not im sure the 1400wt will be good for them. lolthe only plant RAgue that i ahe flowered is the purple kush .. the rest except for the red mutant i ahve yet to see buds from . but when i got te cuts i recieved samples of them also.. the red mutant is wierd the buds look almost red i the end kinda crazy but get high super yummy taste and real frosty look...

Frozenguy

Veteran
hey swerve awesome setup/grow.. looks really exciting and i love that the purple kush is from a 20 year old mom.. thats tight.. i was just curious though, do you have any humidity control problems/powdery mildew issues with the wood? the plywood? i've thought about building things like that but just havn't yet because i was worried i would be battling pm because i would thinkt he wood would hold in too much hume.. i biult a wooden framed box basically the same thing as yours but a tad smaller and i didn't put wood paneling up.. just hung lights and reflective.. just for vegging lots of little plants.. lemme know.. thanks

peach125

Nice looking Set-up for sure , But like Frozenguy was saying I would sure cover that wood up ..At least put something on it that reflects light.
Good Luck on the rest of the Grow ...Peace ...Peach

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
frozen guy it wont be too much of a problem if you have enough fans going. itl work good enough.

swerve: how much does your pk stretch, was never really an issue with the socal cut.

UNREGISTRD

Frozenguy said:
well right but i was just wondering if bare wood like that held in too much moisture?

no not at all! REmember your house is made of wood!! So as long as theres ventilation there will not be a problem! Plywood is not like MDF! MDF I think is what your thinking of..That shit absorbs moisture and will xpand and crack!
I have a good felling that swerve will be putting up some Panda film within the next week!

Last edited:
G

yeah the panda is ordered already and im just waiting for it. plus the 400wt will go on tonight/.. i have hit 75 temps pretty consistant so let the 1400wt begin.. muuhhahahahahahaa...ok. well not too worried about moister build up as i have lots and lots of ventilation. i mean right now i have shit close to 700cfm's exhausting air out of the cab and a 465cfm pulling fresh air into the cab. so lots of air movement..

jaykush not too much stretch on the actual pk. but the pkXsd has a stretch from hell. you start her at a foot she hits 2 1/2 feet after 3 weeks. so she is going to be the one to watch beside the purple kush. the red mutant will stretch quite a bit also as its a hybrid. other wise.. i figure once i take clones i will also do a lil LST real quike to spread the branches out and kinda drop it lower a bit to control stretch..i was also thinking about installing a trelis as hanging strings from the ceiling is good but pointless if i cant get in and reach the strings to tie the braches up if they are falling in the cab so a trelis might be in order..

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea for sure the sour d will stretch, its in the genes. i started em at a ft and some ended up close to 3.5 ft. the first one i flowered was at 2 ft shit ended up being a 5 ft deez plant in the end. it one reason why i hate that shit so much. when you said they will hit the roof, if the pk did that would be a shocker, well to me at least.

stay safe

kushedout

Do you top any of your plants? What kinds of results have you had if you have? I've always wanted to take 2 identical sized cuttings (both rooted) and grow them out for a few weeks then top one and not the other, then proceed to flower and see what happens. I'm very against topping but I keep seeing more and more reasons why I should change my non topping ways. We'll see...

G

well i do a nice combination. i top when i take clones. and then when i dont want to take clones or when i want to get the plant ready for clone i pinch the tops. this gives me a great amount of side growth. then if my branches are a bit long i will simply tie them down to let the inside shoots recieve light.

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Sounds like your getting settled in and dialing in your grow....should be a killer show :woohoo:

70s :joint: