What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck HSO or DrGT?

Last hurrah where did you find reports on the Richard Williams line ? I've been interested in this one but couldn't find much on it

Hey N4W... just got this from Richard Williams:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi and thanks for your question,
Yes they came from tuck directly and tuck got them from the same trainwreck guy that supplied dna seeds their trainwreck, the full history i have is quoted in my description on the h. Depo t site,
Haven't grown it indoors in a while as i do all my breeding outdoors, as i recall it definitely is stretchy and spindly indoors and nice and quick like six-7 weeks from clones, longer from seed,
Have fun with it and do send me a link to your journal,
This years project is to cross it with a mexican sativa i acquired in mexico!!
[/FONT]

He goes by "dickwilliams" on here. Probly popping these first of next week along with Fighting Buddah, which is also supposed to be pretty fast.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LH[/FONT]

Turd

Hey LastHurrah, did you happen to grow out the Williams Trainwreck? Or if anybody else has, feel free to chirp up!

nay420

The purple trainwreck from HSO is my first for sure keeper cultivar. The smell is amazing and its super easy to trim.

nay420

Just wanted to add some pictures. I have been cloning this purple trainwreck for about a year now. Makes for the best pictures.
Just had to share, I will show some finished cured nugs hopefully on this harvest.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
To add to my first post. From reading another TW thread krunchbubble started , the GHS pheno was spot on to what the original E-32 cut is. Krunch's description of the "original" clone only perfectly describes the seed plant I found. Not the largest yielding plant, but the smoke was awesome.