What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban Poison

3snowboards

picture.php

Durban Poison x gdp= cherry pie
@40 days

oldbootz

Veteran
Has anyone grown the tropical seeds co Durban Poison '70s - Club Strain?

I think their durban (or one of the parents) came from African Herbmans durban stock from back in the day.

I grew out their Durban Punch in 2010 and it was electric stuff.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

I think their durban (or one of the parents) came from African Herbmans durban stock from back in the day.

its the same durban that cbg has... :dance013:

akirabull

a short compact bushy phenotype catch from f2 beans from some breeder in usa ,this was told me from ho give me the clone. heavy sticky powerful flowers, looks to me has been crossed with something else but they said me didn't . interesting but far from an african wild sativa, this is similar to an holland haze. i did i little experiment doing some rosin with 4th run of ice hash that was little bit worst compared with first 3 . i m sure 100% missed right torque and heat due to the color ,i did it like mac giver with beef steak pan and a flat iron :) :) :) anyway is really strong and so sticky i went in trouble to collect it.

Attachments

• IMG_20170531_184419.jpg
    IMG_20170531_184419.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20170602_183510.jpg
    IMG_20170602_183510.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20170527_001108.jpg
    IMG_20170527_001108.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20170527_001122.jpg
    IMG_20170527_001122.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 29

paper thorn

Veteran
back in 74, i was a teenager in a military school. this guy was from South Africa and when he came back from Christmas Break, he had a bag of resiny weed, all buds, which was unusual back then. He said he went to a farm and paid the man and went in the field and cut buds himself.
don't know how true that was, but no reason to doubt it. a different world than here for sure. funny like a u-pick berry farm or something.

anyway, it was damn good weed. resined up my pipe so bad after a couple bowls that resin was dripping out of the mouthpiece.

years later i learned about Durban Poison and always wondered if that is what Muncy brought back fro SA.

vinrusso

Yeah, The Tropical 70's Durban I have going is skinny long leaves has a typical tall wispy sativa. It's pretty obvious, at least this pheno is a pure sativa. The buds are young, but grow kind of Senegal or Ethiopian wheat. I heard it said it's the same as Ace/CBG. But when I ask I heard that their were two kinds the purple and the green. Kaiki has the purple I guess and the Tropical seed guy has the green. I don't know if my pheno is rare, but I have seen pictures of the other and they were wide leaved. Anyway I'll keep posted about the outcome. It's about 14-15 week plant I'd say. As for CBG, Tropical. Maybe Charlie or Dubi will chime in.