What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban Poison

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
note: I posted this somewhere else, then decided it needed a spot in the smoke report section...

I was in the club, got me some cookies, then I seen a jar full of what looked like some swag... whats this? Oh thats the 5 dollar grams. Durban Poison huh? let me get a gram!
I smoked some of this yesterday before I went in the mall and it was the SHIIT! Had me in a goofy mood, body fealin good but with hella energy. I was jumpin around like a lil kid. Felt like climbing trees! This stuff is bomb, Ima return to the club asap and if they still got some Ima buy like a zip. just goes to show, dont let the looks fool you!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Real up feal good type uh high, then it let me down 2 hours later and I took a nap in the car while my sis n my wifey went in target, like heres a hundred bucks, peaceout! Taste was real sweet, kinda licorishy but not too much. smells kinda licorishy but with a lil pinyness to it and some other funk I cant put my finger on. Im definitely gonna look for more of this or some seeds. who has seeds anyway?

I love this strain, and am now on a mission to find her.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Love the Durban, your description is right on how it should feel. It's a wonderful strain. Yours looks very nice, a little more sativa-like than what I have. I always search menus before I shop to see if Durban's out there.

This is what I have now from a collective... wish I could grow something like this.

mwqyk1.jpg

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man... I went back by the club and it look like they shut down! Damn! Im saving my last half uh gram of this for a special occasion...

Epiphyte

DP has more thc-v than most other strains...many strains don't produce any thc-v. This is the psychedelic cannabinoid and why dp is some great.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
So does thc-v give you the energy, the fealing of increased strength and mobility, the euphoric like-sittin-in-a-bubblebath body high, or all three? This is the best high I ever got.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Very nice report.

There are a few seed vendors who still carry Durban..

Sensi Seeds have a very good straight durban and Flying Dutchman have the early Durban which is a Durban/skunk cross.. I've heard good things about both. I would go Sensi as it's pure.....

C

chase

How you doing Getmo .Im prop 215 , looking for a dispencery that has a cut .I know its a long shot but do you know anything about that .I could call them myself , if I knew where to look.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I love the scent of my Durban poison cut, licorice and desert flowers. I'll run around 9 weeks for a real happy head high, bubbly and energetic. 11 weeks increases the duration, but the energy level comes down and mellows into a heavier body stone.

Sadly bugs got to the roots of my moms, and the I lost my mother. I was panicked for a while before I scored and got her back from another grower buddy who I'd earlier hooked up with a cutting! :good:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
F

Fluffy Clouds

very nice report GET MO... sativas can do the trick, hope you find some cut... cause seeds i dont know.. its all watered down durban, maybe some canadian seedbank? dunno..

to that THCV myth, its just myth... stop spreading that bullshit please :D

#1 THCV gets you really high and makes THC much better.

FACT: THCV does not get you high, and is a THC antagonist.

-SamS

Hempsmoke

I bought 5 fem seeds from Dutch Passion last summer in Amsterdam, but sadly 3 of them were crushed and the other 2 didnt germ :(
I will deffo buy some new seeds, but this time regular tho

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Durban poison is the shit. I got to sample some super nice cut of it smelled like licorice/bananas with pine in the background. Awesome day high. I am currently trying to do some work with it; it is just a phenomenal high with no tolerance build up. A lot of people pass it up because it is not the frostiest plant in the world but that doesn't mean it doesn't have better mojo in it than most :D

purple_man

Veteran
sad thing is, most dp seeds availible from the dutch breeders, are to watered down... and afropips and african seeds are no more availible :/

blessss

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Gotta love that old-school Durban Poison! Truly a classic!
It's still out there GET MO and she sure does have a very exhilarating and energetic buzz! Durban Poison as well as some other African land-races like the Malawi, Swazi, and Nigerian can be a bit racy for some and due to the high levels of THCV it's believed that they offer a more psychedelic type of high. Great day-time get shit done herb imo that will have beginners buggin'! :kos:

Here's some of my Strawberry Diesel Durban beautifully grown by ICmag's very own, CHACO (thanks for providing the pics CHACO)...
picture.php

picture.php

Keep it Killer!
DrPoison :laughing: