What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to buy feminized GG#4 seeds 28%+ THC

Ungovernable

Where can I buy Gorilla Glue #4 seeds with 28% THC, with shipping to Canada ?

Looking for a trustworthy seedbank. Lot of websites sell GG strain advertised less than 28% THC but i'm looking for the real thing

Thanks

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's been suggested that it's ill. Diaries I have looked at support the notion. Where sometimes we see a big heavy healthy plant, and in others it's ill looking. A few odd signs, but overall just stunted. Which can be expected from a plant spending energy on constant repair.

I really wanted to do it myself, but the one source I personally chose, had non left.

Obviously some people are now really interested in cleaning up dirty stock. I await one to decide the glue needs work, then to do the work, and be happy with the result. Until then, I'm too scared off from what I have seen, and the suggestion made.

This is perhaps the opportunity for people to discuss this.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
They don't look good because of the grower or the grower error in who they purchased their seed stock from. There is nothing wrong with the glue line.

Go with real gorilla seeds if you want solid genetics. Then it's up to you to grow it properly.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
They are S1 of original glue 4. Look around this site and you will find some pics. It is your best option for seed and being in Canada.

Just to reiterate, gg4 is clone only. There are no original seeds. Any seed you find will be an S1 or a hybrid.

Max Q

It's been suggested that it's ill. Diaries I have looked at support the notion. Where sometimes we see a big heavy healthy plant, and in others it's ill looking. A few odd signs, but overall just stunted. Which can be expected from a plant spending energy on constant repair.

I really wanted to do it myself, but the one source I personally chose, had non left.

Obviously some people are now really interested in cleaning up dirty stock. I await one to decide the glue needs work, then to do the work, and be happy with the result. Until then, I'm too scared off from what I have seen, and the suggestion made.

This is perhaps the opportunity for people to discuss this.

Duhhh.... what?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Sometimes the glue does produce duds but it's not due to being sick or anything. I think it's more in the nutrient regimen or environmental conditions. I've ran the clone for a couple years now and most of the time it is top shelf quality but every once in a while I do get a plant in my trays that duds.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Seeds are, being a natural product, all slightly different. If you’re expecting every seed to pop out and produce 28% thc, you’re likely to be disappointed.