What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Culture Strikes Again

Brother Nature

It's a matter of perception to me, if you look at it sexually then it is sexual. And in all reality there are predatory mother fuckers out in the street everyday 'eyeball fucking' your child mate. The world is a fucked up and scary place, if you chose to be scared.

I also take pride in being a 'sick fuck' thank you very much.:puke:

packerfan79

Veteran
You have no problem with a bunch of gay dudes eye fucking your little boy in a gay bar for tips? Yeah you sound like you'd pimp your kid cause that's exactly what it is.and if you can't see that than your a sick fuck.you can't see anything about a GAY BAR being sexual?! Well what the fuck is a gay bar then if not sexual? Man I swear I don't even know what to say if your really this dense

The bar has a no phone policy. They put your phone in a special bag so it can't be accessed. I found this tid bit on the bars website. I would venture to say, if you don't want photographic evidence , you know what you are doing is wrong, or at least illegal. I am quite surprised that bar still has a liquor license. I have seen bars get shutdown for much less.

shithawk420

Veteran
It's a matter of perception to me, if you look at it sexually then it is sexual. And in all reality there are predatory mother fuckers out in the street everyday 'eyeball fucking' your child mate. The world is a fucked up and scary place, if you chose to be scared.

I also take pride in being a 'sick fuck' thank you very much.:puke:

Yeah,so just put it on a silver plate for them and make money while your at it.thats practically prostitution in my book and your pimpin your child out.no different than a strip club with young boys.

But keep trying to justify pimping your own kid to gay pedophiles.WTF else would they be there tipping a young boy?

Brother Nature

I was just trying to offer a different perspective man, I guess some peoples ego can't accept that, lets just agree to disagree shall we. But because you're trying to accuse me of child prostitution, let me put it to you this way, I'm a 6'4'' 220lb fit and healthy male (who is also apparently a sick fuck) so if anyone wants to touch my hypothetical child, they'd have to go through me first, in any fucking situation.

Seems like I touched a nerve with you shithawk and you actually seem like a likeable dude so I'll say I wasn't meaning to push your buttons, intolerance just touches mine, this next beers for you my man, hope you have a good night mate.

shithawk420

Veteran
I apologise Brother.i wasn't accusing you of anything.just found it odd you would support your child in that way.its all hypothetical though.ive been a dick lately.sorry.i chose this Avi for a reason ya know lol

EvergreenState

Don't want to cut in front of them at the meat .

I have a woman niece who started using a male name, taking testosterone so that she grows sort of a beard, etc.

The official word is Transgender.

Modifying a body with hormones so that it changes sex 10% of the way is not healthy.

Confused youth I understand, and hetero gay or bi, those are tried & true technologies.

I don't like seeing my niece abused with bad medicine. But if having a beard reduces her desire to go under the knife, maybe it's the better trade.

These are some pretty freaky things that are coming from the "Progressive Left". Tolerance is AOK, abusing confused young people with bad medicine ain't so OK.

The official word is delusional.

beta

Veteran
It's weird that everyone in this thread is talking as if this story about a kid being dragged to a bar in drag are true.

NOBODY HAS PRODUCED ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS, just a bunch of right wing fear mongering.

But sure, let's talk about it as if it's true. "it'S ThE DOwNFall OF SocIeTY, be aFrAiD!!!11!"

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

OK - so I googled 'trans kid gay bar' - and this article came up about it - I don't know what news service it comes from - or if they are right/left or center - it was just the first of many about this kid that popped up - so bear with me.

11-year-old ‘drag kid’ dances in popular NYC gay club as patrons toss money at him
Child Abuse, Desmond Is Amazing, Drag Kids, Homosexuality

NEW YORK, New York, December 17, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Perhaps sensing the horrific optics of the event, LGBT news sites have assiduously avoided reporting that their favorite 11-year-old drag kid “Desmond Is Amazing” danced on stage in a New York gay bar while adult male patrons tossed money his way as if he were a male stripper.

The pre-adolescent boy, dressed in drag to imitate singer Gwen Stefani, pranced around the stage at Brooklyn’s 3 Dollar Bill, an LGBT bar described as “queer owned & operated,” and “Brooklyn’s Premiere Queer Bar & Performance Venue.”

While none of the major LGBT news sites have chosen to highlight Desmond Is Amazing’s performance at the club, some liberals and gays have taken to social media to criticize – if not condemn – the event.

“11 year olds are too young to be performing at bars. This should not be legal,” declared “God is not Real” on Twitter, adding, “I'm a liberal democrat.”

“I left after seeing a child dance on stage for money at nighttime. This was on Saturday night and I have been feeling disturbed ever since,” said a patron on Yelp.

Another said the club “exploits children and sexualizes them in the wee hours of the morning,” and then warned it “has provided just the ammunition to homophobics everywhere and endangered the community.”

Other patrons complained on Yelp about the club’s “weird no cell phone policy.”

The disturbing event was first reported by Yosef Ozia of Ozia Media in a YouTube video, which was in turn reported by Milo Yiannopoulos’s Dangerous website.

Desmond Napoles, who goes by the drag stage name “Desmond Is Amazing,” is barely 11 years old, yet homosexual and mainstream media have thrust him into the spotlight as the face of the growing prepubescent gay/transgender movement.

ABC’s “Good Morning America” (GMA) recently devoted a segment to the boy during which his cross-dressing was celebrated as an example of individuality, and his parents were praised for their support of his drag hobby.

The segment also treated Napoles to a surprise visit by “iconic drag queens” Hedda Lettuce, Shannel, and Alyssa Edwards. The performers lavished praise on the boy’s activities as “courageous,” “inspirational,” and “the future of drag.” They also presented the boy with a number of gifts, including a gift basket of makeup, a unicorn bag with fake nails and other assorted items, and more.

Desmond has been featured in New York City’s homosexual “Pride Parade” more than once.

His online biography states that he was born in Manhattan during NYC Pride Week in June 2007 and that he “came out of the closet when he was born”:

Desmond has been the undisputed and most beloved young star of NYC Pride since 2015 when he danced his way into everyone’s hearts at the NYC Pride March in his choice of a rainbow tutu and sparkly gold beret. Overnight, Desmond’s story was featured on NewNowNext, Yahoo, Perez Hilton, and Out Magazine. Quickly, he became an internet sensation and was well-known by millions worldwide. Desmond’s mother’s acquaintance created a Facebook Fan Page, called “Desmond is Amazing” to share his continuing journey with others. The name stuck, and Desmond decided to use it as his official stage name.

Criticism from social conservatives has been equally critical.

“The Left is applauding the sexual abuse of this child,” tweeted Matt Walsh. “This is why decent and rational people want nothing at all to do with Leftism. It openly promotes, advocates, and celebrates child sexual abuse.”

“His mother recently posted that he is autistic and has difficulty interacting with people which makes it all even worse,” noted another on Twitter. “Why are they exploiting their own child like this? It's sick.”

“A 10 year old kid who calls himself ‘Desmond Is Amazing’ was allowed to dance on stage at a gay bar in Brooklyn 2 weeks ago while half-naked men showered him in money,” observed “Educating Liberals.”

“This is called pedophilia,” continued the tweet, which quickly elicited nearly 850 responses. “His parents should be arrested & the bar should be closed down.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/1...-popular-nyc-gay-club-as-patrons-toss-money-a

*Then I checked this one below out:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/22/meet-11-year-old-drag-kid-friends-rupaul-struts-lgbt-rights-7746237/

*that one looks to be more of an advertizement for the kid.

If the kid wants to dress up like a girl - or an astronaut - no matter.
But if its true that the kid has been working in licensed alcohol serving adult bars/clubs - at his age - then I wouldn't advocate it - and wouldn't want it for my own kids - let them be kids, why try to sexualize them and turn them into adults before they naturally do?

It's weird that everyone in this thread is talking as if this story about a kid being dragged to a bar in drag are true.

NOBODY HAS PRODUCED ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS, just a bunch of right wing fear mongering.

But sure, let's talk about it as if it's true. "it'S ThE DOwNFall OF SocIeTY, be aFrAiD!!!11!"

beta

Veteran
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/1...-popular-nyc-gay-club-as-patrons-toss-money-a

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/22/meet-11-year-old-drag-kid-friends-rupaul-struts-lgbt-rights-7746237/

But if its true that the kid has been working in licensed alcohol serving adult bars/clubs - at his age - then I wouldn't advocate it - and wouldn't want it for my own kids - let them be kids, why try to sexualize them and turn them into adults before they naturally do?

Your first link is 'LifeSiteNews' which is categorized as FAR RIGHT and EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/

The second link you listed has nothing to do with any children in any bars.

I challenge anyone to find a single news story about a trans child being forced to go to a bar from a news source that isn't obviously right wing garbage. Anything with even a half-assed reputation for accurate reporting would be fine.

packerfan79

Veteran

Nope the kids Instagram, and Twitter, those aren't reliable. The promotion of the event by the bar itself, nope not reliable.

Would it be enough if the kid told you himself?
He essentially did.

What I find ironic, is that you are defensive about what happened at a gay. You are so defensive you deny it. No straight person would be defensive if a straight bar did offensive shit with children.

So the real question. Why can't you call out bad things done by other gays? Sounds extremely tribal to me.

Is your identity so closely tied to your sexuality, that you feel you must defend an establishment that would do this? Why?

Why would you even contemplate defending this sickness?

I would never think all gays , or transgender people support this insanity. Their are a vast majority of gays and transgender people, who are great people. Those people would never sit by and watch this , or defend it.

STOP DENYING AND DEFENDING SEXUALIZATION, AND ABUSE OF A CHILD, A CHILD WHO SHOULD BE PROTECTED FROM THESE PREDATORS.

Gry

I was under the impression that libertarians oppose things like child labor laws and minimum wages.

beta

Veteran
Nope the kids Instagram, and Twitter, those aren't reliable. The promotion of the event by the bar itself, nope not reliable.

Would it be enough if the kid told you himself?
He essentially did.

I could not find the child claiming they were forced to go to a bar anywhere. If what you're saying is true, you can link me to the post.

One problem with your claim that the child runs the IG - Children cannot have IG accounts, much less verified IG accounts.

My prediction? You'll come up with a bunch of reasons you can't provide this simple and reasonable evidence to back up the thing you're catastrophizing over.

shithawk420

Veteran
View Image

OK - so I googled 'trans kid gay bar' - and this article came up about it - I don't know what news service it comes from - or if they are right/left or center - it was just the first of many about this kid that popped up - so bear with me.

11-year-old ‘drag kid’ dances in popular NYC gay club as patrons toss money at him
Child Abuse, Desmond Is Amazing, Drag Kids, Homosexuality

NEW YORK, New York, December 17, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Perhaps sensing the horrific optics of the event, LGBT news sites have assiduously avoided reporting that their favorite 11-year-old drag kid “Desmond Is Amazing” danced on stage in a New York gay bar while adult male patrons tossed money his way as if he were a male stripper.

The pre-adolescent boy, dressed in drag to imitate singer Gwen Stefani, pranced around the stage at Brooklyn’s 3 Dollar Bill, an LGBT bar described as “queer owned & operated,” and “Brooklyn’s Premiere Queer Bar & Performance Venue.”

While none of the major LGBT news sites have chosen to highlight Desmond Is Amazing’s performance at the club, some liberals and gays have taken to social media to criticize – if not condemn – the event.

“11 year olds are too young to be performing at bars. This should not be legal,” declared “God is not Real” on Twitter, adding, “I'm a liberal democrat.”

“I left after seeing a child dance on stage for money at nighttime. This was on Saturday night and I have been feeling disturbed ever since,” said a patron on Yelp.

Another said the club “exploits children and sexualizes them in the wee hours of the morning,” and then warned it “has provided just the ammunition to homophobics everywhere and endangered the community.”

Other patrons complained on Yelp about the club’s “weird no cell phone policy.”

The disturbing event was first reported by Yosef Ozia of Ozia Media in a YouTube video, which was in turn reported by Milo Yiannopoulos’s Dangerous website.

Desmond Napoles, who goes by the drag stage name “Desmond Is Amazing,” is barely 11 years old, yet homosexual and mainstream media have thrust him into the spotlight as the face of the growing prepubescent gay/transgender movement.

ABC’s “Good Morning America” (GMA) recently devoted a segment to the boy during which his cross-dressing was celebrated as an example of individuality, and his parents were praised for their support of his drag hobby.

The segment also treated Napoles to a surprise visit by “iconic drag queens” Hedda Lettuce, Shannel, and Alyssa Edwards. The performers lavished praise on the boy’s activities as “courageous,” “inspirational,” and “the future of drag.” They also presented the boy with a number of gifts, including a gift basket of makeup, a unicorn bag with fake nails and other assorted items, and more.

Desmond has been featured in New York City’s homosexual “Pride Parade” more than once.

His online biography states that he was born in Manhattan during NYC Pride Week in June 2007 and that he “came out of the closet when he was born”:

Desmond has been the undisputed and most beloved young star of NYC Pride since 2015 when he danced his way into everyone’s hearts at the NYC Pride March in his choice of a rainbow tutu and sparkly gold beret. Overnight, Desmond’s story was featured on NewNowNext, Yahoo, Perez Hilton, and Out Magazine. Quickly, he became an internet sensation and was well-known by millions worldwide. Desmond’s mother’s acquaintance created a Facebook Fan Page, called “Desmond is Amazing” to share his continuing journey with others. The name stuck, and Desmond decided to use it as his official stage name.

Criticism from social conservatives has been equally critical.

“The Left is applauding the sexual abuse of this child,” tweeted Matt Walsh. “This is why decent and rational people want nothing at all to do with Leftism. It openly promotes, advocates, and celebrates child sexual abuse.”

“His mother recently posted that he is autistic and has difficulty interacting with people which makes it all even worse,” noted another on Twitter. “Why are they exploiting their own child like this? It's sick.”

“A 10 year old kid who calls himself ‘Desmond Is Amazing’ was allowed to dance on stage at a gay bar in Brooklyn 2 weeks ago while half-naked men showered him in money,” observed “Educating Liberals.”

“This is called pedophilia,” continued the tweet, which quickly elicited nearly 850 responses. “His parents should be arrested & the bar should be closed down.”

*Then I checked this one below out:

*that one looks to be more of an advertizement for the kid.

They are clear as day using this kid for their own political agenda and sick fetishes.thats child abuse in my book.and because it's sexually motivated propaganda I consider that SEXUAL ABUSE OF A MINOR!! HOW AM I WRONG?

beta

Veteran
They are clear as day using this kid for their own political agenda and sick fetishes.thats child abuse in my book.and because it's sexually motivated propaganda I consider that SEXUAL ABUSE OF A MINOR!! HOW AM I WRONG?

You're wrong because you're taking the word of a random website with a known reputation for spreading misinformation because it fits your preconceived notions and you like the way being outraged makes you feel.

S

Sertaiz

then prove it wrong beta, two sides to the arguement. i dont know why you are arguing this either, seems clear cut to me. what do you think the age of consent for sex should be?
whats your views on cannibalism?

it does seem tribal for you to defend these actions without any proof of your own that it happened any differently. and that is dangerous.

beta

Veteran
then prove it wrong beta, two sides to the arguement. i dont know why you are arguing this either, seems clear cut to me. what do you think the age of consent for sex should be?
whats your views on cannibalism?

it does seem tribal for you to defend these actions without any proof of your own that it happened any differently. and that is dangerous.

That's not how truth works. I don't get to make a wild unfounded accusation and it somehow becomes true until someone else can disprove it.

It is literally impossible to 'disprove' anything, that's why we have the burden of proof. If you make an outrageous claim, the burden of proof is on you to prove it, not on the rest of the world to disprove it.

[YOUTUBEIF]KayBys8gaJY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Here's an example: Sertaiz is a cannibal. Is that true unless you can prove it wrong?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Well - as they say - there are two sides to every coin - and after a bit more research I came up with this link where Desmond's Mum has something to say - and it turns out that she is supervising Desmond's antics on stage, and making sure that he is not abused or violated backstage - most Mums would be watching their kid like a hawk - especially in a situation such as this - Can't say that I would allow my kids to perform in such a place - at such a young age though -

Drag kid Desmond is Amazing’s mum has hit back at critics after an article claimed he danced like a “stripper” at a recent performance in a gay bar in Brooklyn.

Desmond is Amazing – who is 11 years old and has an international following – performed at the Brooklyn bar in December, leading to considerable backlash from some bloggers and commentators.

However, Desmond’s mum has now hit back at critics in a Facebook post in which she said they had experienced “kickback from the drag community” and said she wanted to “defend all involved.”

Backlash is ‘blatant homophobia’
“Articles have been coming out recently claiming that my son danced half naked and stripped in a sleazy gay bar for grown men who threw dollar bills at him and is being exploited and forced to perform,” the post said.

“My son is a professional drag performer, not a stripper. No one forces him to perform, performing is what he loves to do and has always loved to do.”
– Desmond is Amazing’s mum

Desmond’s mum said the backlash was “blatant homophobia” and a “display of the grossly outdated belief that gay men are pedophiles.”

“The truth is, my son is a professional drag performer, not a stripper. No one forces him to perform, performing is what he loves to do and has always loved to do.

“He was a ballet dancer for four years and is currently earning an A+ grade in drama at his school. He is extremely talented in his celebrity and character impersonations. His costumes are less revealing than a dancer’s or cheerleader’s uniform, and are always age appropriate.

“While he dances, he does not move in a sexual manner. He often collects tips, as drag queens sometimes do, which we allow him to keep and he uses to buy clothing and the toys he wants.”

Desmond’s mum also said that his performances are done with regard to regulations around child performers, and that he is never allowed into the bar area of a club he is performing in.

“Instead of tearing drag kids down, why not mentor them? They are the future of drag and will be your successors one day. Practice love and less hate.”
– Desmond is Amazing’s mum

“He stays backstage with me, in the dressing room, or on stage only. It must be noted, however, that it is not against the law in New York City for a minor to be in an establishment that serves alcohol as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

“Desmond was the sole performer for the performance at the center of this controversy and he performed three numbers. The venue took measures to make sure it would be age appropriate and audience members that attended were respectful and in good conduct.

Drag kid Desmond is Amazing's mum defends gay bar performance
“If the drag kid isn’t performing in an adult themed show, what is the issue? Instead of tearing drag kids down, why not mentor them? They are the future of drag and will be your successors one day. Practice love and less hate,” she finished.

Desmond is Amazing has faced criticism online
The performance at the centre of the controversy allegedly took place on December 1, and since then has received considerable backlash from conservative bloggers and news websites.

Desmond’s parents also responded to another controversy yesterday, after a YouTube video was circulated widely claiming that Desmond was being drugged.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/01/06/desmond-is-amazing-drag-kid-gay-bar/

Latest posts

Latest posts