What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Merry Christmas (no troll)

Badfishy1

Just wanted to wish EVERYBODY at IcMag a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hopefully the holidays are blessed for you and yours. (Yes MeanMustard, WhiteBeard and SlobRob you are included...)

packerfan79

Veteran
Just wanted to wish EVERYBODY at IcMag a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hopefully the holidays are blessed for you and yours. (Yes MeanMustard, WhiteBeard and SlobRob you are included...)

Merry Christmas Badfishy. Merry Christmas to all. Happy New Year. I hope every one has a great holiday.

T

Teddybrae

Geez! I 've been to a few of these now. And another year soon. Which will be much like this one I presume. But yeah ... be happy. Just remember ... what goes up must come down!

I

Ignignokt

Merry Christmas or happy holidays or whatever, homies.... from a non-religious person. :ying: :xmastree:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the best Christmas present a man could ask for - I woke up, and nothing new hurt. So really, 2 Christmas presents!:woohoo:

Hope y'all have a great Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah/Festivus/whatever you celebrate!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh yes Christmas - when people give you things like Godiva chocolate truffles and gift vouchers for Sainsbury's - which is all well and good.

Merry Christmas one and all!

Latest posts

Latest posts