What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your own smoking pad

X

xavier7995

Bathroom during the day when i am trying to not stink up the house and in my living room or study at night. I kinda like my garage but its just too damn cold qt the moment.

mayorofthdesert

when i lived in nevada it was my garage/ shop in the back yard. all my projects... i'd get stoned & get to work... today they're all in storage & all i have is my apartment living room, :( smokig does make my living room better though.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I have a ventilated smoke room downstairs, couch, seats, music, big desk full of glass pipes, my roor, assorted papers filters and a drying cabinet. A stoner cave.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Wherever I smoke, I close my eyes and I'm anywhere I want to be,
doing whatever I want.

Philosophy aside, my workshop or the office is comfortable.

Vintage tapestries and oil paintings, great ambient lighting,
books, old broke in leather seating, great views of the property,
and even a small flat screen in the office.

Grado headphones with a nice amp, vintage Discman for killer music
listening sessions.

Or if the mood strikes, a nice walk/drive around the country,
bike if its warm, car if its chilly.

Good thread!

packerfan79

Veteran
i do nearly all of my smoking out in Gods waiting room, the woods where i hunt or on the stream banks where i pursue the wily trout. only under duress do i get stoned indoors. buildings stifle my spirit. if it is pretty outside, or otherwise cool (leaves blowing, neat clouds etc) i'll fire up a bowl on the back patio. used to love getting stoned out riding around, avoid it like the plague after third "traffic stop"...:moon:

I like this. I hate being indoors. I can't imagine living in an apartment in the city. I would go insane. I smoke on my front porch, backyard, or in the garage, usually only during harvest.