What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite cartoons?

Bobby Boucher

Ok, ok, I'm missing a few obscures, but I would challenge you to name one game that I don't have. I'll take a screen shot of myself playing it in a minute flat.

I've got all the Mileys and barbies and legos and whatever else, you name it. Pirated, but whatever, hard copies are stupid expensive, and are a pita to get working. My whole collection runs natively (cept for the 64, which is emulated non-natively) through my wii off a 2tb external (which is loaded to the brim)

I do have 99% of each of the collections in working order. 'Cept for wiiu because I wasn't a fan. Got my switch hacked too this week so I can stop buying games for that..

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Not sure if that was an inside joke but sound doesn't travel at the speed of light.
It does in Looney tunes. Watch Wylie Coyote fall off a tall cliff. You see it and hear it at same time.
Not saying this happens in real life.

Another one I remember was the occordian/pancake effect. Cartoon figures don't die or burst when getting squished by anvil or rock.

Cantharellus

How about the best cartoon ever...Underdog with arch villain Simon Bar Sinister and the beautiful Sweet Polly Purebread !

shithawk420

Veteran
Ok, ok, I'm missing a few obscures, but I would challenge you to name one game that I don't have. I'll take a screen shot of myself playing it in a minute flat.

I've got all the Mileys and barbies and legos and whatever else, you name it. Pirated, but whatever, hard copies are stupid expensive, and are a pita to get working. My whole collection runs natively (cept for the 64, which is emulated non-natively) through my wii off a 2tb external (which is loaded to the brim)

I do have 99% of each of the collections in working order. 'Cept for wiiu because I wasn't a fan. Got my switch hacked too this week so I can stop buying games for that..

Emulators don't count to me.my Wii is moded too.wasnt trying to be a dick.just having fun.but I don't think anyone in the world has physical copies of all of them.i do have every physical copy of dreamcast games though.M.U.S.C.LE is going for $32,600 on eBay FYI.my physical collection in impresive though.no hate fellow gamer.got to fix my PS4 controller.maybe play a match one day

Oh by the way.nobody mentioned fritz the cat yet.

Bobby Boucher

I bought most all the good ps4 games for my gf and never even wind up playing them for longer than an hour a piece.. I'm just not that good at adult games.. I've got them all though if you wanna boogie sometime.

When it comes to nintendo though, I only ever get beat online in the top tiers. Nobody with a real life stands a chance against my shtyle. My nintendofoo has crushed the souls and spirits of anybody who has challenged it outside of the online realm.

It's ruined a couple friendships, tbh. People take their childhoods personally, I guess. I didn't really get to have one, which is probably why I can compartmentalize so good to begin with. #blessed

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Emulators don't count to me.my Wii is moded too.wasnt trying to be a dick.just having fun.but I don't think anyone in the world has physical copies of all of them.i do have every physical copy of dreamcast games though.M.U.S.C.LE is going for $32,600 on eBay FYI.my physical collection in impresive though.no hate fellow gamer.got to fix my PS4 controller.maybe play a match one day

Oh by the way.nobody mentioned fritz the cat yet.

Fritz the cat: I love the shelton's comics freak brothers, but the movie isn't too great

shithawk420

Veteran
I bought most all the good ps4 games for my gf and never even wind up playing them for longer than an hour a piece.. I'm just not that good at adult games.. I've got them all though if you wanna boogie sometime.

When it comes to nintendo though, I only ever get beat online in the top tiers. Nobody with a real life stands a chance against my shtyle. My nintendofoo has crushed the souls and spirits of anybody who has challenged it outside of the online realm.

It's ruined a couple friendships, tbh. People take their childhoods personally, I guess. I didn't really get to have one, which is probably why I can compartmentalize so good to begin with. #blessed

My brother plays Smash Bros competitively.little fucker is good.ive been playing Titanfall 2 lately if you wanna play.im level 50:tiphat:

TANO

🍒
Veteran
one of my favorite character
Klaus

ijGs1PB.gif

:biggrin:

packerfan79

Veteran
I watch Tom and Jerry every Sunday morning with my kiddos. Weirdly I put it on messing with them and they loved it. Can't beat the classics.

I got a text from my mom telling me my dad was watching the Flintstones, it must run in the family.

Gotta love family guy, after the kids go to bed

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I watch Tom and Jerry every Sunday morning with my kiddos. Weirdly I put it on messing with them and they loved it. Can't beat the classics.

I got a text from my mom telling me my dad was watching the Flintstones, it must run in the family.

Gotta love family guy, after the kids go to bed

I came in here to put up "Tom and Jerry". That was a loadee adult cartoon really, funny as hell.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I came in here to put up "Tom and Jerry". That was a loadee adult cartoon really, funny as hell.

i'll second "Tom & Jerry" and add "Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner", plus Foghorn Leghorn & the dog. can NEVER remember the dogs name. oh, and the chicken hawk...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
i'll second "Tom & Jerry" and add "Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner", plus Foghorn Leghorn & the dog. can NEVER remember the dogs name. oh, and the chicken hawk...
Heckel & Jeckel. Mighty mouse. Ignatz the cat. All too racial to watch.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0179955/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

In the year 80 AMM (After Mickey Mouse) on planet X the crime-syndicated Cats try to erase the Mouse-population once and for all. A scientist of the mice, prof. Fushimishi seems to have found the weapon against the threat - so Intermouse calls it's best, but now retired agent - Nick Grabowsky - to get the plans. As a distraction for the Cats, they also send a second agent - Seargent Lazy Dick - for the mission.

[youtubeif]Iue9zXq6tiY[/youtubeif]