What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonygreen GLH

Buckeyebandit

One week of 12/12. Cloner on the way. She will get extra training next time around. The runt ended up being female so she will be cloned as well. Never know

picture.php

Male going to hang onto him for now

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Plan to give her a good rub next visit. I’ll for sure report my findings. So far she has high marks from me across the board

Buckeyebandit

First pic of the runt. 2nd week of 12/12 . Stem rub gives slight pepper with a weak hint of SOUR at this point. Cloned and some thinning out tomorrow

picture.php

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
One week of 12/12. Cloner on the way. She will get extra training next time around. The runt ended up being female so she will be cloned as well. Never know

View Image

Male going to hang onto him for now

View Image

Looks great man...hope your doing better with health issues?? I've had my share it's rough when we get older to heal as fast don't over do things man. I'm pulling up a seat very nice thread. Thanks a lot pal

Buckeyebandit

Thanks man . I think I'm back to good health now or at least as good as going to get lol. Yes man getting older sure is different than when I was younger when it comes to bouncing back

Pull up a chair things should be getting good shortly

Looks great man...hope your doing better with health issues?? I've had my share it's rough when we get older to heal as fast don't over do things man. I'm pulling up a seat very nice thread. Thanks a lot pal

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The gb has been doing fine outdoors and will finish well before november. The gorilla Dubble or lime gb finishes fast too. The haze crosses will surprise people on finishing times too. Gb has been done outdoors the most so far.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The gb has been doing fine outdoors and will finish well before november. The gorilla Dubble or lime gb finishes fast too. The haze crosses will surprise people on finishing times too. Gb has been done outdoors the most so far.

Thanks for the quick reply...those lime green buds remind me of the mid 90s. :dance013:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That to me at this point looks as close to a 50/50 pheno as you could get. I can't wait to watch as she develops.

Buckeyebandit

I am looking forward to see this one finish to brother. Have 4 rooted of her and 4 of
the runt to make sure I get another look at them.

4 SSSDH x SB in cups today