What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia Haze(Hypro) x KnightsBridge OG grown by 9DRAGONS on canna A and B (mapito)

9DRAGONS

where do i start, ok i was gifted, with very ill cutting that was infected to holy hell, with borg.

i wanted to give up, and put it in the bin, but i was told that it was a supper strong and tasty strain. so i went with it.

i did read the description of the strain, and though wow, could be on a winner here.

i have tried amnesia, in the coffee shops, and it was nice, but i have never tried the hyper cut or smoked it.

this is what the seed bank say about the strain i was gifted.

Product Description
Genetics: Amnesia Haze(Hypro) x KnightsBridge OG
Sex: Regular
Type: (Mostly Sativa)
Flowering: Photoperiod
Height: Medium
Area: Indoor & Outdoor
Flowering time: 55-65 Days

To obtained this Sativa dominant strain Lady Sativa Genetics used the multiple award winning Amneisa Haze hypro cut that has been very popular amongst coffeeshops in Amsterdam and pollinated her with their own Hightimes winning Knightsbridge OG. The resulting cross is a knock out haze with unique flavours of lemon fuel kushy haze that will leave you dazed and confused and smiling like the Cheshire cat. 55/65 days of flowering are enough for this marijuana strain to fully ripen. KnightsBridge OG Haze is a fantastic cannabis strain from LSG which is currently available in a Regular Cannabis Seed option.

i am growing using mapito it some rockwell mix
it a hydroponic medium

annd i am using a tried and tested fertiliser by canna

A and B with pk booster late in flower.

i will try and get some picture up soon.

have a great weekend

9DRAGONS

ok so am trying to load an image, but it seems to almost crash.
just wondering if anyone else is having problems loading pictures.

thanks for you help

9DRAGONS

test 2
picture.php
[/IMG]

Attachments

• cutting.jpg
    cutting.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi. That's a nice cross,I love amnesia haze. Mapito grows are wicked.Are you not using a root stim at this stage ?
I'll be watching this thread closely bro.
All the best
Az

Kaskadian

Veteran
Hi 9D,

I'll be watching closely! Best of luck this grow, I'm always a fan of watching sativas/sativa doms being tamed indoors.

9DRAGONS

Hi Azad and Kaskadian

Yep i used canna root stim called, Rhizotonic

mapito can be tricky, i have noticed that, when the plant go in the most important part is supply a nice constant root temp, bulb temp

i turn my ventilation on to the lowest setting, quit often for the first 5 to 7 day i just turn it completely off.

what happens then is the heat at the top of the room, start to move down, as it has no where to go.
by turning of the ventilation, the hole room equalises to a mean temp, the air temp can be a little warmer.

what you notice the rh increase 70 % plus with wet crate that have had full flood.
then with a temp probe in the mapito i measure the root temp

this way unless there is a deficiency the plant get nice and warm feet and root start to pop.

does that make sense?

9DRAGONS

I dont know how to edit, but with measuring the rooting medium temp, you get the best result for plant to be success full

these plant where grown with 220 watts per mtr,
they where veg a little to long.

but the main focus for me when planting cutting in maptio or a medium, is getting a good root temp in the medium.

also light period i have varied between 18 and 20 hour on.
as i am trying to create a constant root temp

have a great day

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Yes that makes good sense.Solid root growth is key in all mediums for optimum growth and uptake.it's a lesson that took me a while to dial.

9DRAGONS

@ ever green, pray to god.

i take a little holiday away.

For me i try and keep everything super clean, although sometime thing can get out of hand. I take a good look at the plants cuttings etc.

i suppose mites, need a lot of attention and thats what i give them. i call the fire brigade to hose them down. No joking

will update pics this week, have a great day

9DRAGONS

@blaze.

I think a good eye helps, keeping the area clean. and popping lots of seed is fun. everyone here seem to pop seeds it great.

old hack cuttings floating around, although some of them are great.
it not as interesting as popping seeds.

hay have a great day blaze. thanks for popping in buddy

9DRAGONS

sorry pictures not the best, they took over, and some of the tops got a little hot, running a low ec, or trying to, some time just get a little excited and add a little extra pk canna
they have had, 3 dose of pk

ph am riding around the 6ph to feed, return comes back lower, i am managing my ph as i want my return ph to be in a good range. if it goes out on the return to much i increase ph up.
I wanted to spray with plant growth regulator, to stop the stretch, but, i did not, i let nature take its course. PGR effects the smell of the product, and the taste, it diminishes the true flavour and smell, which is not good.

ok boys have a great weekend

Last edited: