What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#1 now available in seedform in the EU (not GG#4)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fake,fake, and treble fake,,,
ask josey whales for his opinion lol,,,,,s2

j2m3s

I have a pack of Gorilla Glue #4 S1 from Dark horse Genetics before they sold out again. They even state in their description that it is Limited release GG4 S1 approved by GG Strains on Attitude Seeds.

Grizz

Veteran
So you say you know all the people who hold the GG#1 cut. And you know them that well you're sure all these people haven't sold a cut to this breeder.

Don't get me wrong it could very well be. This is exactly the reason I created this thread. In the EU we don't know much about GG.
I would be very sad to hear these seeds could be a scam being pulled by an active icmag sponsor.

What I do find strange is that when they first launced their seeds they said it's the GG#1 pheno on their website. See the link to the Dutch article, this is what originally was written on their website. But like you also point out, they just say it's G orilla Glue now on there website...Very strange.
Link to dutch article: https://www.cnnbs.nl/bud-babe-gorilla-glue-1/
yes he does, I've known Stoney for years, there have been no seeds of gg1 released, there only a few of the original seeds and all have been popped, no one in EU has gg1, this is total bull shit and it makes me sick to think these phony assed seed makers have to resort to lying and screwing people over to make a buck JW