What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

THCengineer

Now for something totally different: Hey all you fellow "spaced cadets," check this out: “This solar system is moving into an area of space where the vibrations are much higher. This will cause changes in your planet's features. It will also cause changes in your peoples. The vibrations on the planet will become higher. Therefore, you will have to raise your vibrations in order to exist on your planet. These vibrations can only be raised by the peoples' thinking.”

I want to remind each and every one of you that, yes indeed, your incredible, long anticipated and hoped for, miraculous, punctuated cosmic evolution is finally at hand! I believe the latest messages of the benevolent et's who declare that mankind's immortality and exponential expansion into the universe shall truly be initiated via the imminent, astonishing, breathtaking, incoming
GREAT SOLAR FLASH! :greenstars:Cosmic Disclosure: The Great Solar Flash https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-the-great-solar-flash.html - Trust me my friend, although you may understandably remain skeptical, I cordially invite you to delve into these channelings insisting that this transformative EVENT will spark the most intense and fabulous never-ending high you have ever enjoyed! This is no joke, this is no cajole! Welcome to your fantastic, ultimate regeneration - your Cosmic Genesis! Prepare to experience the actual transformative "germination" of your soul into the ecstatic world of Realities Unlimited! Won't you come with me as I step through this brilliant portal into a new YOUniverse of unendurable pleasure infinitely prolonged?

also: Solar Flash Event Scenario, ET Signals, & Disclosure in TV Series and Movies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGCiWLBJJ0 - Published on Mar 12, 2017 - This presentation describes a scenario of what the Solar Flash Event could look like, the possibility of ET Signals in terms of what they mean, and how Disclosure narratives are shown in TV Series and in Movies. Description of Solar Flash Event scenario example provided from The Outer Limits: Music of the Spheres: S03E14. :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

THCengineer

[I double-checked all the following URLs to ensure their accuracy]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pihTb6mECHk - Did Star Trek Feature the Solar Flash into Their Intros - Apr 10, 2017 - Event Is Coming Soon - Did Star Trek Feature the Solar Flash into Their Intros

"Now this is just a theory and observation I made when I was watching this show the other day. We have heard from various sources that Star Trek is part of a long-term disclosure plan to ready the population for the time and era that our daily lives will be like that of those in the show. Star Trek has disclosed the following information to us so far, some of these things subtly and some not-so subtly":

Archons that control and influence non-physical planes and the reincarnation process

Nazis controlling space stations that use super-soldiers to fulfill their agenda

Ascension

Various advanced technology and lifeforms

Atlantis

Science of time and space

Advanced spiritual education

Instructions on how to improve and develop psychic abilities

And many, many more things!

"If I was writing everything I could into a show I would definitely include one of the most important aspects of this entire process of liberating the planet and disclosing this reality to an unawakened public. One of most important things being the solar flash AKA The Event and liberation of darkness from the Universe forever. Now with all that being said let’s get to the videos!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbyZ7ADNjIM - The new changes on Earth and how the solar flash is going to affect humanity - Published on Feb 13, 2017 - This is Corey Goode at the Conscious Life expo 2017. I have known about this for the past year. I am so excited for humanity.

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0BIcdaBJs - Cosmic Disclosure: The Great Solar Flash - Feb 24, 2017

also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpS83I7_8bs - What is The Event? - Mar 26, 2017

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg1kNcxV3YI - Compression Breakthrough - Published on Mar 27, 2017 - …”Nothing in all creation, not in any sphere of the universe, compares to being born into time and space without any recollection of your past."

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ikW-ggdtU - 2017 The Event This Way Comes - Published on Dec 10, 2016 - The Event will be a moment of breakthrough for every living thing on our planet coming from the Galactic Center. There will be a big flash of Divine energy and light coming from the Galactic Sun.......Everyone on earth will feel and know something happened.......It has been predicted in ancient prophecies and in modern religion as well, and it’s called things such as Rapture, Ascension, Second Coming and so forth.......in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52 It just makes sense that an “Event” such as this will be necessary to transform this messy planet to match our awakening hearts and I do feel it will very likely happen in 2017.......Catch the amazing feelings as the upcoming Magic of The Event (the ultimate game changer) draws ever closer during the coming months. Like a true cosmic Universal surprise the greatest gift awaits us. I am pumped. Blessings NJ

also:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flashing+sun - youtube search for Flashing Sun There are about 301,000 results, suggesting that this Flashing Sun anomaly is currently an actual, ongoing celestial phenomena witnessed worldwide. I personally regard these bizarre flashings as clear evidence of out sun's energetic ramping-up-crescendo to the GREAT SOLAR FLASH EVENT!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
picture.php

angelgoob

haha. I just thought this was a thread about solar toking?

Well, my experience is in the California sun and a bigger magnifying glass, you get vapor at first then it burns. This is vaping, and THEN smoking. Best of both worlds.

OldPhart

Quick, where's the Kool-Aid....... I believe that we know little to nothing of our solar system, at alone the universe. The most interesting thing that I have seen lately, that I gave a little credit to is the fact that our solar system may have other LARGE objects in it, that only come through the inner part of the solar system on VERY long intervals. We know that there have been changes in the magnetic polls of the earth, and we also know that there has been massive movement of tectonic plates. Now imagine if that was due to some massive object coming nearby that could effect the tilt of the earth, along with the magnetic field of the earth. Can we say, shit would hit the fan! I don't really care, the humans have had a good run on this planet, I'm sure we will go the way of the dinosaur sooner or later.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I think the way the seasons have been around here lately something has recently tilted the earth on its axis a bit.

Floridian

Veteran
I think with the massive increase in the THC content of reefer,many peoples brains have been tilted on their axis a bit.

THCengineer

Humanity is on the cusp of a shift

Humanity is on the cusp of a shift

Alex_Grey.jpg

Humanity is on the cusp of a shift into a Light based shared human timeline including replacement of the world’s financial systems, disclosure of our ET supporters, the introduction of abundance technologies, and rejuvenation becoming humanity’s shared reality. All of this will be accompanied by governance shifts as world governments supporting the earth’s dark shift to, or are replaced by world governments supporting the greater good. The Earth as a school of learning will continue after the event/shift but will then be based in the 5th dimension and include such things as rejuvenation, abundance technologies, travel by intention, and daily interactions with other ET civilizations. Individual sovereignty will be widely supported. Survival will no longer be an issue and each of us will be encouraged to uncover and pursue our passion as we attract our lessons and advance along our evolutionary path. Duality will play a much reduced role and service-to-others will replace service-to-self as humanity’s foundational value. Sound like heaven on earth? That is what is planned; and that is the end result of the Ascension timeline. Enjoy the process and may your experience be one of peace, love and joy. :wave:

Last edited:

THCengineer

WILL A SUPERWAVE ARRIVE IN 2017?

maxresdefault.jpg

(P. LaViolette) An earlier posting, discussed the revelation of Garabandal and attempted to infer the date of the miracle that the four young girls were told would affect the whole earth. I had narrowed the possibilities down to two years: 2017 and 2020. Based on hints left by one of the surviving girls, I had inferred that the “miracle” is to occur between April 8th through the 16th, hence during easter holy week. Of the two years, I had chosen 2020 as a more likely possibility, based on the recurring miracle at St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox church in Milano.

Related Gaia is Ascending: 2nd Wave of Energy and Another Expected

Related Galactic & Cosmic Superwaves of Energy Hitting Earth (Multiple Perspectives) - December 23, 2016

Source - Etheric

https://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/01/will-superwave-arrive-in-2017.html
Will a Superwave Arrive in 2017? by P. LaViolette, December 29th, 2016

A number of people who have responded to the posting, however, believe that the true date will instead be in 2017. One person has suggested it will occur in May of 2017. The 2017 date coincides with the prediction of Jake Simpson, a black project whistleblower who claims that a wave of energy will impact the solar system in that year causing a major global catastrophe. In our Project Camelot interview, Kerry Cassidy suggested to me that the event Simpson was referring to might be a galactic superwave, whose arrival I had long been saying is much overdue. See interview excerpt here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln_6TncuUN0

[For the entire interview click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oURVtGKW420].

Also Bob Dean another black project whistleblower who was interviewed by Project Camelot also points to 2017 as a significant date, although he speaks of Earth encountering a planet (e.g., Planet X).

So, it is up to you to decide how much faith to place in these various predictions. But it may be a good idea for one to be prepared in 2017, just in case. If a superwave were to strike this coming year, the Starburst Foundation will go into high gear to help out in any way possible to inform people about the situation. But since there could be an internet outage associated with this, it could be difficult to get the word out. At this point I can offer the following advice. The first indication of the super wave’s arrival would be the impact of a gravity wave which would affect the whole planet, triggering earthquakes. Immediately afterward the high energy cosmic rays would begin arriving and a bluish white star will begin to appear in the sky at the location of the Galactic center. One should not delay to seek shelter at once in a cave or underground tunnel to escape the radiation hazard. It would help to be prepared with a bag full of clothes and supplies that you could grab on a moment’s notice. Remember to meditate or pray and to stay calm as there could be unusual psychological effects associated with the passage of the superwave. The solar system will be bathed in negatively charged particles which will produce a negative mass gravitational potential (gravity potential hill), whereas normally we have been used to being surrounded by a positive mass gravity potential (gravity potential well) produced by the Galactic core and Sun. This G potential flip could produce noticeable psychological/mental effects.

The first three days will be the worst since the barrage will be most intense during that period. After that one might venture outside if the radiation intensity is sufficiently low. A geiger counter would come in very handy. Hopefully by that time there will be people around who will have some information on the degree of the radiation hazard. It would also help if you have access to a solar powered home that is off the grid. Be aware that the Sun could become aggravated during the event and could produce excessive flares which could have more lethal effects than the superwave.

For more about superwaves read the postings on the sidebar of this webpage or read books available here such as Earth Under Fire: Humanity's Survival of the Ice Age or Galactic Superwaves and their Impact on the Earth.

expando.bubble3.gif

Has Doomsday begun already?
[inset] The Sun traveling through the Galaxy happens to cross at the present time a blob of gas about ten light-years across, with a temperature of 6-7 ...

But the local cloud is itself inside something called the "Local Bubble" which is much larger and hotter. How hot? It's over a million degrees kelvin... and we're heading straight at it.

Dog Star

Veteran
Supernova gama radiation can burn Earth on distance of 100 light years.. but we cant avoid it,there is no technology for that and there is no need to worry.. LOL

Carrington effect can stop 400 Nuclear Plants in cooling operations as Sun burst will burn all that have copper in self,all machines or motors,all cooling devices that exist and for cooling a Nuclear Plant and SFPs you need running water.. its already happened in 1859 but then we didnt have nuclear power.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
Also cant avoid cause we have too much copper and motors in our technology..

Universe doesnt joking... :yoinks:

not to talk about asteroids,comets or other space rocks that wandering around our space.. and they say that one need to fall again very soon..

we need to addopt to technology that is not dangerous cause in exctincion level event our toxic technology will poisson Earth life for eons further after we vanish from here..

no body there to estinguish all that mess that we put in work..

THCengineer

JULY 10 2017 PLANET X PHYSICIST EVIDENCE FOR 3 BROWN DWARF STARS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

JULY 10 2017 PLANET X PHYSICIST EVIDENCE FOR 3 BROWN DWARF STARS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

maxresdefault-39.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMBYzUjD3es PLANET X PHYSICIST EVIDENCE FOR 3 BROWN DWARF STARS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM
Jul 10, 2017 - [We love you Professor Claudia!]

e82db03194d1c3f12cb1840045125af8.jpg

Nemesis Star Would Destabilize Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune Say Astrophysicists:
Simulation Shows Effect Of Distant Binary Star On Planets​

8ca0f5d2c12c3588279d5749f1f28b76.jpg

ROGUE PHYSICIST PROFESSOR CLAUDIA ALBERS

hqdefault.jpg

PLANET X ROGUE PHYSICIST PROFESSOR CLAUDIA ALBERS

hqdefault.jpg

PLANET X PHYSICIST "LIVE STREAM" - LARGE STELLAR OBJECT NEAR SATURN MOVING IN!

Quick, where's the Kool-Aid....... I believe that we know little to nothing of our solar system, at alone the universe. The most interesting thing that I have seen lately, that I gave a little credit to is the fact that our solar system may have other LARGE objects in it, that only come through the inner part of the solar system on VERY long intervals. We know that there have been changes in the magnetic polls of the earth, and we also know that there has been massive movement of tectonic plates. Now imagine if that was due to some massive object coming nearby that could effect the tilt of the earth, along with the magnetic field of the earth. Can we say, shit would hit the fan! I don't really care, the humans have had a good run on this planet, I'm sure we will go the way of the dinosaur sooner or later.

Floridian

Veteran
Yea that's no kind of photographic anamoly lol.Have you seen the snapshots of planet X?I love unexplained phenomenon and these days with technology there is an abundance of it.It's when folks start reporting the crazy bullshit as true or fact that's when it all loses its value and rational people begin to tune out prematurely and permantly.It's too bad really.

BudToaster

Veteran
well ... has it happened? ... did i miss it? ... did it miss me?

my muscles are getting bigger ... is that a sign?

Drewsif

well ... has it happened? ... did i miss it? ... did it miss me?

my muscles are getting bigger ... is that a sign?

We are so small, we'd never notice the difference over a thousand lifetimes.. We are getting closer to the core though. Residing in the boundaries of an electron probability cloud, conciousness does effect that, the collective conciousness of the entire galaxy.

Hmmm... why would you want to raise your frequency? High frequencies are very limited in power. A low frequency has harmonics. What does a high frequency have? Well, they can add together in a square wave (see fourier transform), and form a damaging alter illusion of a low frequency? We have too many high frequency reflections bouncing around as is. "Raising your vibrations" is backwards nonsense. Just like ol Ben Franklin deeming the vitreous refraction (a collection of high frequency echo pulses) "positive" and the resinous Source, (a pure sine wave, ) "negative". Completely backwards.

I better shut up.. I take this stuff a lot more serious than the average pseudo philosophic pothead lol. I took too many disassociatives, my brain never reconnected right, giving me the curse to see electricity for the 2 distinct waveforms that it is: The eternal dynamic low frequency magnetic source field, and the inverted, refracted pulse modulation of that source, its temporary static gravity anchor. The projector and monitor of reality... Living in a world where the theatre screen gets all the credit for its reflected mirror image, and the projector is completely ignored...

THCengineer

Regarding "Hmmm... why would you want to raise your frequency?"

Regarding "Hmmm... why would you want to raise your frequency?"

18380139_1862176234107429_2459234493425254400_n.jpg

Close your eyes and you can still See. It's called envisioning. Envisioning describes the mind's third
eye, wherein ideas, plans, goals, dreams, doubts, fears, are subjectively entertained. Therein,
anything existing or non-existing can be conceptualized. ANY thought can become your reality
from the level of belief from which you conceive and nurture it. Your two physical eyes enable
you to safely maneuver about upon earth. Those two low-vibrational organs of sight equip you to
find your way around in life so you can survive as a species. Meanwhile your single, high-vibrational,
nonphysical, etheric mind's eye assists you to emotionally, mentally, spiritually and psychologically
navigate safely and sanely through this life in the capacity of a spiritually ensoulled being. Thusly,
those who are able to envision and access this path of limitless soul development are concomitantly
empowering themselves to confidently grasp their evolutionary reins of certainty and control.

This brief outline highlights the time-honored, age-old trajectory of ancient mystery school perennial
wisdom teachings. Those successful neophytes who passed the arduous and lengthy tests graduated
into the ranks of god-like hierophants. They earned the right to join the hierarchy of masters of time
and space who chose to evolve their way through reality with THOUGHT

Hello Drewsif, I appreciate your informative and insightful commentary!

I respond to: "why would you want to raise your frequency?"

Personally speaking, I want to raise my mental frequency to resonate with a higher, exalted consciousness. My momentum is to calibrate my awareness with the subtle frequency of YOUniverse consciousness, whose metaphysical provenance dwarfs the mainstream scientific theoretical paradigm.

However, it is estimated that 2/3 of humanity has no interest whatsoever in anything beyond this 3D density, much less any notion of extrication from it, and that is as it should be, according to the scheme of things.

Actually, this weighty occult subject is not germane to this specialized forum. It supersedes it's utilitarian-consensus-reality scope. Therefore I reluctantly decline further elaboration. My role is not to persuade, but rather to facilitate.

My efforts are primarily directed towards the remaining 1/3 who are susceptible to the reception of the data I convey.

Namaste!

We are so small, we'd never notice the difference over a thousand lifetimes.. We are getting closer to the core though. Residing in the boundaries of an electron probability cloud, conciousness does effect that, the collective conciousness of the entire galaxy.

Hmmm... why would you want to raise your frequency? High frequencies are very limited in power. A low frequency has harmonics. What does a high frequency have? Well, they can add together in a square wave (see fourier transform), and form a damaging alter illusion of a low frequency? We have too many high frequency reflections bouncing around as is. "Raising your vibrations" is backwards nonsense. Just like ol Ben Franklin deeming the vitreous refraction (a collection of high frequency echo pulses) "positive" and the resinous Source, (a pure sine wave, ) "negative". Completely backwards.

I better shut up.. I take this stuff a lot more serious than the average pseudo philosophic pothead lol. I took too many disassociatives, my brain never reconnected right, giving me the curse to see electricity for the 2 distinct waveforms that it is: The eternal dynamic low frequency magnetic source field, and the inverted, refracted pulse modulation of that source, its temporary static gravity anchor. The projector and monitor of reality... Living in a world where the theatre screen gets all the credit for its reflected mirror image, and the projector is completely ignored...

12224431_519963874840296_876775045_n.jpg

Within the complexity of our habits and beliefs [originating from the sub-proletariat-system-parent that raised us], you and I have become imprinted and conditioned into accepting the counterfeit AI Phantom-Self Program that we identify with today. But really, how few of us are emerging from miasma-detrititus and actually self-elevating toward what we envision ourselves to be?

Pursuing the Ascension Career is an "inside job." Your spiritual progress depends upon your attitude about existence in general. Do you regard your present life as a typical, mundane "cannabis pleasure cruise?" Or do you see it as a syncretic "eclectic business trip." As for me, my propensity for multi-tasking compels me to entertain both paths simultaneously. For me neither consideration is mutually exclusive and I have managed to come to terms with both as complementary sides of one coin. Ascension begins inside you. Ask yourself, "Do I desire, above my love for the people, places and things of this world, to self-realize?"

Floridian

Veteran
I envision me doing a big bonghit of some ultradank flowers or even some wax or dab which this old fucker has never tried..retired since November and soon to be free!!God I really can't hardly wait.I'm very proud of my strength.These matters don't last forever thankfully!May the powers that be excuse my misdemeanorness lol