What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To soon to know that. You will have to wait until flower to see what they look like. The 1's I kept had a mix of the 2 but you could see the wifi in the flower structure. I found 2 phenotypes. 1 is a think branched girl that has OG ish type flower clusters. Not much if any lateral branching. Needs to be topped/trained. The other is a OG frame with smaller branching same type of flowers yields better. Both stretch 2x.

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
those are the most beautiful green ever...what nutes do you use...i am ready to switch...just beautiful work...like i said...you "never ever" disappoint..DJXX

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To soon to know that. You will have to wait until flower to see what they look like. The 1's I kept had a mix of the 2 but you could see the wifi in the flower structure.

That was more of a joke lol. When I seen these 2 I called them the fuck you phenos lol. They kinda look like the hey are flipping the bird.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thinking about trying to crack some sdubbs2's. They have been in a baggy with desiccant for 2 weeks. Still gonna scuff em but thinking a little more dry time can't hurt.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try, I want to see someone else growing them. You should be able to get them to germ with some help. just monitor them closly and know when its time to help.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't seem to find any small veg shots so I have a question. The 2 that showed the funky long broad leaf on the first set of leaves seems to have sort of topped them selves. The main shoot is still growing but 4 branches are out growing it on both plants. Did you see me his in any of the seeds you cracked?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just put 16 cuts of the #7 into the cloner , they'll get flowered when the AO x GG4 are done :biggrin:

do they veg pretty fast hammer ? I can hold them back a little under the T5's in cups for awhile if i have to .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just put 16 cuts of the #7 into the cloner , they'll get flowered when the AO x GG4 are done :biggrin:

do they veg pretty fast hammer ? I can hold them back a little under the T5's in cups for awhile if i have to .

I wouldn't say fast just normal lol. U will prob like the terps on AO x GG4 more. Firestorm yields well with chem flowers.

Here's pics of the 2. The tops are still there, just not growing
View Image View Image View Image View Image

You can snip that off joe, The next node down will become the main's.

I have 2 new firestorms in flower that are looking promising.