What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
mak'in plans to join this party ...real soon ...even ... amazing flowers U guys have brought forth... the cannabis world should thank U for the commitment too excellence ...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
mak'in plans to join this party ...real soon ...even ... amazing flowers U guys have brought forth... the cannabis world should thank U for the commitment too excellence ...
Thanks Yort.
Darlins was created to educate our community as to Power we can Wield at the ballot box...it all started with a seed😇.....A Loud seed

DemonTrich

Veteran
Got my darlins net home and in quarantine for a week. Hoping to have a plant in the next rotation. Thanks again NN

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Darlins #6 pheno (gg4 Dom) at 13 days of flower

theres 4 darlins in the front & 2 sour dubbs in the back , they're slightly taller & showing some shitty leaves . but the darlins are standing tall true to form . only have them staked for when the buds get heavy later lol

picture.php

picture.php

stems as fat as pencils !!!

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can pick out the Dnets very easy. They have leaves that are different than any I have.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made a post in the making of Darlins Net thread asking everyone to post pics and descriptions here. Good idea hammer :good:

Lyfespan

man i have to start popping some of my GG#4 crosses and seeing what im hiding from the world. the DNet looks fabulous guys great job

zeet

Veteran
Checkin in to stay up on this one. Great work here guys.

Last edited:

Duck_Doi

Darlin's Net #2, I thought she was the GG dom pheno but I guess not. She spits out 13 blades and now the lower leaves are growing extra blades.
Ul4FNci.jpg

EINvRaX.jpg

This leaf is doing some Crab Claw shit lol
lyrunkb.jpg

Happy Growing! :ying:

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Duck is that #6 from your seeds ?? If she is we need another #... We already have #3 and #6.. Having multiple cultivars labeled #6 will confuse people. We wont know witch one we are talking about. you will need to be very specific when your talking about your#6. its just makes it much easier with your own id #..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]paladin420 you have 1 as well can you give yours an id unless its the #6 or #3 that is out now..;) [/FONT]

Duck_Doi

Naw man that's tha DMT... Crazy bitch. Great for juicing... Seriously

Crazy indeed :bigeye: I'm gonna have to try juicing one of these times. I Read it has a ton of benefits.

Duck is that #6 from your seeds ?? If she is we need another #... We already have #3 and #6.. Having multiple cultivars labeled #6 will confuse people. We wont know witch one we are talking about. you will need to be very specific when your talking about your#6. its just makes it much easier with your own id #..

Yes it is. I agree it'll be confusing, we'll label her #2 :biggrin:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
I have 5 seedlings duck made here is four,i will post them again when they are way bigger.hope me posting these here didnt hurt Any ones feelings if so im sorry for the mix up :)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Windy, this is the place to show them off :biggrin:, that way all different phenos will be in one thread for all to look at. Looking nice by the way!

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Yes it is. I agree it'll be confusing, we'll label her #2 :biggrin:

Duck I think PF may need it to get a little more specific then just #2...perhaps you can label yours #D1...D2...D3 and so on when discussing them so others do not get confused :dunno:

Ill be pulling up a chair :D

BayBHuey

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]paladin420 you have 1 as well can you give yours an id unless its the #6 or #3 that is out now..;) [/FONT]

we could use our names before each cut number .... like Dans cut #3 or #6 ...... Pals cut ...... Ducks cut #6 ..... etc ...... :dunno: