What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Missing-Blue Hawaiian strain- Pre-1980's?

HELP! I haven't seen her since the late 70's I know... I am old...Blue Hawaiian...She is a light blue sativa. Expanding in the lungs like an explosion! Lime-like flavor... with an intense high! The smallest of hits and you cough up your toenails! I miss this shit! Help me pin the right stain down. Okay? Thank You All...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^
Yep JOTI made a strain called Blue Hawaiian. Don't recall the details of it but previous to me finding that line I started calling my Blueberry Sativa x Afghani/Hawaiian by the same name.
Seeds were made by $@nnies. Don't know if they're still available bit my girl is a fine keeper. Her nose is similar to what I see GG4 described as & from pics I think she grows with a similar structure. I'd like to run the two side by side but my access to clone only strains are very limited at this point.

Good luck finding what you're looking for.

Latest posts

Latest posts