What's new

It's HERE....Hot off the press!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
After much waiting, pacing the floors dealing with a few obstacles thrown in the way....IT IS HERE! With much pride and joy...the 2nd Edition of International Cannagraphic being held in the hands of one very happy Gypsy....DVD's being formatted for N. America use and SOON, very SOON will be on the way to all subscribers.

I have reviewed the 2nd Edition, many times since it's arrival yesterday, and it is fabulous! Beautiful....absolutely stunning photography this time around and lots of good coverage from Jamaica, you are going to love this edition!

The 2nd Edition will be available for single issue and subscription sales from the homepage of IC Mag, or you can also purchase single autographed editions from Seedbay (will have them on Seedbay shortly).

So, how does that cover look????? It is only a teaser for what's inside! :wink:

Congrats to all involved for their hard work and dedication in bringing you this 2nd Edition!

:wave:
dg

G

That's a happy looking Gypsy for sure!

Congratulations to ALL of you, it looks awesome and there will be many many happy people :smile: I personally have just now linked your post to my friends over here subscribed to ICMag who were asking about the 2nd issue :wink:

G

right on, the first issue has been through many hands here, its a worn out mag, lol. all the growers here really enjoyed the first one, wasnt to long ago I found a DVD player that plays the first disk, we actually had a pretty good crowd here watchin it the first time, over and over:D

:yes: gypsy

CBF

G

got a 'mug on him' that's for sure - lol - congrats on your second child

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....sure Farmer John.....I'm just arrangine for a bunch of copies to be here at that time....

G

that's good to hear! My shopping list is getting longer......:wink:

G

Im lost i cant find a link to order the second issue? any help

CBF

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Buzzing for u...,....
but now I'll have to find something else to wind u up about....lol the classic yorkshire-windup-merchant that I am....
Congratulations on the mag.....and a curse on all who fucked u about in thge making.
Well done.