Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > California > Clones in Los Angeles

Thread Title Search
Clones in Los Angeles Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2019, 05:38 PM #21
groundup

groundup is on a distinguished road
Hi, I was wondering if you had success finding clones or if you wanted to start from seed. We have a large collection of strains you may be interested in growing from seed, and we are located in Los Angeles.

If you are interested in checking anything out, let me know, and I'd be happy to assist to make sure you have some quality genetics in your garden.

@groundup_genetics
groundup is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 09:43 AM #22
JetLife175

JetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of lightJetLife175 is a glorious beacon of light
There's a guy in tujunga slanging cuts of Diablo and PR OG right now on CL. Thinking of picking some up. PR is a really solid cut!!!
JetLife175 is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 10:03 PM #23
big315smooth

big315smooth has a spectacular aura aboutbig315smooth has a spectacular aura aboutbig315smooth has a spectacular aura about
Alot of good genetics from seed. Alot of garbage out there to
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 10:30 PM #24
Cadfael

Cadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really niceCadfael is just really nice
socalclonehouse.com

i have gotten bug free, good quality genetics from them. They usually do trays of 50, so if you want less, then go to their site and they will list the retail outlets that sell their wares.

1 members found this post helpful.