What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ecuadorian Seeds with a side of violence

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Came down to Ecuador for a month. Everytime I travel I go on a little seed hunt to see what the locals are smoking, try to scoop up some seeds, and bring them home. So far I found "Crispy" and "Chola" Crispy is a powerful jamaican import, but the Chola is another local strain they smoke if Crispy isn't available. Chola is about 8% THC (if that) a very smooth beginner smoke and an enjoyable buzz. Very short lasting. like 1hr. It'll be interesting to see test results. I'm hoping for high CBD.

Well... was stabbed in a northern city for my phone in broad daylight on the Malacon with lots of people around. I was told not to come here because it's too close to columbia. I love columbia and never had a problem there so I thought wtf. Stabbed twice in the arm I was choking him with. I punched, grabbed and crushed his larynx. Had it in one hand and squeezed. did you know you can feel it crunch in your hand? Creepy. Lost my phone but not my seeds. lol.

Cops called at the next town. They found him at the medical clinic complaining about his throat. lmfao. Let him not breath in their shit jail. I thought they'd charge me but they just asked me if I wanted my phone back. I told them to sell it and give the money to the school. Another great adventure story to remember in my old age. That's one way to feel alive. :biggrin:

Stayed in a funky Amazon eco lodge last night. I can smell fresh flowering weed on almost every path. I'm going to enquire about that this morning. lol

picture.php

Heading to Montanita for some partying and surfing for the next few days. I have a 7hr drive ahead of me, but it's in the Andies and that's an awesome drive.

Hoypare.

Good trip mate?Should have punched his face in :biggrin: alls well that ends well though,stay safe and be lucky :tiphat:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Having traveled the world, there are some shit holes I wouldn't be going to as a civilian. Stay safe m8te :)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I got some "Chola" seeds. I can't smoke that shit anymore. It's 4-5 yrs old and makes me gag. Fresh it should rock. I'll pop some seeds at home and if it pans out I'll name it "Montanita Fisherman's Arse".

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Not really. It's starting to keep me up at night. If I had seen the knife first, I would have just handed it to him.

He's now known as the dude with the Tom Waits voice. That box ain't gonna be so smooth anymore. The way it crunched, I'm sure he'll be living with a tracheotomy for a while.

Glad you survived and are able to get the pun/rhyming train back on track after your attack. who else is envisioning some guy in Ecuador using a voice gadget like the guy in CB4? I'll bet the smoke from those seeds will really coat your throat. Or call the strain the Chretien in honour of our beloved former Prime Minister's way of dealing with protesters. You gave him what I believe they call the Shawinigan handshake. Joking aside, glad you are o.k.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Add a 6.0 earthquake to the excitment. FML. On the upside, made a great trustworthy connection to mail more seeds to me. lol

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, badass story brah! Eyes are another good target, quick thinking on your part and not panicking is hard to do with a knife going at you.

Hope you can land the really good heirloom sativa they have there. I am sure someone does have the crazy stuff still.

Latest posts

Latest posts