What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scotland questions

CheckIt

I am looking to move to the Glasgow area, going to uni there for the next 3-4 years. I wanted to get the feel for how cannabis friendly the area is. I am moving from California so I know it will be going back to an illegal habit. Also, if anyone in the area can point me to nice towns to look into outside of Glasgow to move to. Thanks everyone for the help

W

Water-

My father is from Gourock, but that might be too far to commute and really boring..
but beautiful

Technaut

Try and get in the City Centre if you can...easier for nights out and stuff.

Instagram is ur friend for scoring weed.

Hope u enjoy Scotland

R

Rab.C

i agree with Technaut city centre would be best option.but there is a few student flats in the town too.

Italiantea

I spent a whole nine months in Scotland for the Erasmus programme. I was in Edinburgh but I went to Glasgow a couple of times, one of them was during the concert of Kendrick Lamar. Scoring weed is easy, especially if you hang aroud the pubs. Talk with people and eventually you will score.

JockBudman

I am looking to move to the Glasgow area, going to uni there for the next 3-4 years. I wanted to get the feel for how cannabis friendly the area is. I am moving from California so I know it will be going back to an illegal habit. Also, if anyone in the area can point me to nice towns to look into outside of Glasgow to move to. Thanks everyone for the help

I lived in Glasvegas until about 6 years ago and grew up in that part of the country. Used to cut about smoking spliffs all the time with no issues. Don't be blatant about it, if the police see you and smell you they'll nick you but tbh you need to be pretty unlucky for that to happen.

Sadly I can't help with contacts anymore but back then the weed used to be mostly grown by the Vietnamese gangs and often wasn't the best. There's better stuff about for a higher price but I found it less common than in other parts of the UK - depended on who you knew.
Having said that, just after I left I was back and hooked up with a mate that moved weight about and he'd got into it with some Afghan guys in the West end that were doing a really well grown bull rider (afair) so maybe the Viet's stuff is less common now if the Afghans upped the quality for the same money.

Some bars to try for people who'd smoke and might be hanging about in alley's nearby are Nice n Sleazy, 13th note, the halt (might've changed though) and round the art school.

Ganja gu brah :joint: