What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

..Outdoor Photos Gallery..

spoores

Early lemon berry, vyborny fire na to jak vypada 😃
20231023_162720.jpg

budstealth

In a week I think it's ready. Unfortunately, a funeral took place right next to my plant and the workers threw the earth from the pit over it, trampled it and tore more than a third of it. Fortunately they did this without realizing it was cannabis😏😖. But this trauma delayed it and also affected the weight of the harvest. It survived but could not fatten the buds any more. I hope, however, that the quality will be as good as last year.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

budstealth

Today I cut it, the curing will be done in water (not in air), after 8 days the buds will be dried with a fan. After drying, I will make an extract using alcohol and the resulting oil (the final product) will be enriched with 99.9% pure CBD crystals. I'm trying to make an oil with a THC/CBD ratio of 1/1. From a sample taken 4 days ago, I can say about the smoke that the potency is very good, the smell is complex, a mixture of berries and fuel but at the same time smooth and delicate. The taste is pleasant. You can smoke quietly on your balcony or veranda, because the neighbors will not know that you smoke cannabis. Only you and those in your immediate vicinity. As a negative effect, dry mouth and eyes. It produces an animal appetite and thirst. The smoke relaxes the body and mind, almost bordering on the narcotic state. Definitely an evening smoke, in no case during the day or if you have work and need to concentrate.
9.jpg
11.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts