What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is two days of 12/12 too late to switch back for more veg?

Ok, simple question here :) Suppose you are vegging a few plants under a floro and then you put them under an hps at 12/12 for two days pretty far (maybe 20 inches) from the light to canopy. If one realizes that the plants did not veg enough would it be too late to put them back under the floro 24/7 to veg for another few weeks? Thanks :) Basically if they get two 12 hour periods are they still in veg or have then converted to flower yet? Will they get messed up and have to revert to veg, I wouldn't think so. I would think 2 days is not much of a problem?

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Sw333
I to think that you are ok with going back to 24/7 and not hurt yer ladies..
good luck with them...peace..

sack

Geno420

it should be fine as long as they are not disrupted too much more because too many un scheduled light changes can make your plants go hermaphroditic so just try to keep the fluctuation to a minimum. the good thing is if one does go hermi you will have feminized seeds for your next grow.

trouble

Veteran
Geno420 said:
the good thing is if one does go hermi you will have feminized seeds for your next grow.

Dude, What are you talking about?

Last edited:
G

Boy is that some messed up shit.Don't lie to people like that.O its probably not a lie to you so let me rephrase it.Don't give advice when you don't have a clue.Planting seeds from a hermaphrodite almost always results in hermaphrodite plants.That is not the way to get feminized seed.

trouble

Veteran
Geno420 said:
it should be fine as long as they are not disrupted too much more because too many un scheduled light changes can make your plants go hermaphroditic so just try to keep the fluctuation to a minimum. the good thing is if one does go hermi you will have feminized seeds for your next grow.

Geno, it's obvious you have none or very little growing knowledge & experience. It's better to give others no advice then bad advice. If you keep pretending to know what your talkng about in the growers forums your eventually going to find some nubie to take your bad advice and screw-up his grow.

Geno,There is NOTHING POSITIVE about having a hermi plant in your garden!

Why dont you tell him how you grew a plant indoors that produced 10lbs of dried buds when you were 14 years old like in your other post? That should get eveyones attention?

Last edited:
E

eLiguL

trouble said:
Geno, it's obvious you have none or very little growing knowledge & experience. It's better to give others no advice then bad advice. If you keep pretending to know what your talkng about in the growers forums your eventually going to find some nubie to take your bad advice and screw-up his grow.

Geno,There is NOTHING POSITIVE about having a hermi plant in your garden!

And what do you mean when you say that Feminized Seeds come from a hermi plant?

You should read up on how feminized seeds are created bud.

Cheers!

D

d4.

You can go back and re-veg virtually anytime you want, the chances of getting a hermi are pretty slim.

Latest posts

Latest posts