What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help me PureKnowledge

Y

YwouldntI

how big do my plants have to be to start lst training them?thankyou,YwouldntI here goes some pics

this is like a week ago they are about 6-7 inches now

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

thankyou floro so basicly as long as they r rooted pretty good?

PHANTOM

You can start anytime as long as they are established from what I gather........I tried some as an experiment but didn`t work hard enough at it and they are now growing vertical (both females topped at 2 and a half feet high) theres a slight bend in the stalks of both plants but I think I didn`t bend them over enough in the first place.....

Good luck with the grow.

PEACE

PHANTOM.

G

I'm new at tying down too. I just tied this Skunk Haze. It had been topped and supercropped. You can see the thickening where I supercropped it. I have the top 4 branches tied down to a 90 degree angle. I want to make a bush from it since I have a height limit of about 40 inches or so.

These plants are pretty tuff. I was trying to supercrop another of my hazes and I damn near broke the branch off. It was barely hanging on. That was three days ago. It still green and growing. You can actually be pretty ruff if you are also careful :sasmokin:

MT

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
YwouldntI said:
anyone? dang thats harsh

I think you would have gotten more answers if you did not ask for someone specifically
I read your thread when you posted it, but I was waiting for pureknowledge to answer

Y

YwouldntI

dr. dog i see what you mean i just thought i would send a shout to him cause he got me hip to this method,next time ill know better for sure thanks for the help everyone you guys are the bomb

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts