What's new

To add a second light, or not?

1toke

I hollowed out a dresser, painted it white ..yadda yadda.. Dimensions are 2.6't X1.9'w X 1.1'D, anyway it comes out to 2.09sqft of growing space. I built a cooltube and put in a 100w HPS..I checked my temps for acouple hours and they never got above 80 F, and this was without any fan....but its only 49w per square foot. I have another 175w MH that I could throw in the same cooltube, and have 275w total giving me 131w per squarefoot..would that be overkill?

this box is going to be in a shed. and I dont know what if anything can be done during the coldest part of the winter. Especially during flowering when it will be 12hours of darkness and + or - 30 degree F temps.

if I'm not clear enough with info please tell me, I would be more than happen to fill in any blanks..I have a 220cfm computer fan, I plan on pulling air through the intakes at bottom..and then through open end of the cooltube out to scrubber..

Im not quite sure what to do here..any suggestions would be MOST appreciated. I have yet to germ any plants, but am growing more and more anxious as the days go by. please help me get this locked in before I put some babies in there.

Last edited:

1toke

2.6't X 1.9'w X 1.1'D ..sorry for the typo. its still 2.09sq feet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts