What's new

Fem cuttings?

Can i take cuttings from a feminized plant?
A friend has a feminized Great white shark in veg at the moment and has offered to give me a few cuttings, but my local grow shop guy claims that they just wont grow and are not worth bothering with.

RevolutionX

simply untrue. i have cloned fem plants many times in the past and have had excellent results. Just make sure the pheno your working with is a pretty stable one. Why are you talking to your local grow shop guy about mj plants anyhow?

RevolutionX said:
Why are you talking to your local grow shop guy about mj plants anyhow?
I buy seeds off him so i dont reckon he thinks im a tomato fan.
Im going to stop listening to him anyway, its not the first crock of shite he's come out with, fank thuck for the internet!

Last edited:

THC•20

Why would cloning a feminized plant be unsuccessful? I have two fem plants right now, one which I have taken 6 clones from and all has survived. Lol where the hell did that come from?

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Cuttings from feminized plants should root just like any other clone.
Do yourself a favor...Shop at your hydro store, and learn from ICMAG.

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
"I buy seeds off him"

This is why he said what he did...he wants your $$ for seeds, instead of you growing out some free cuts... Plain and Simple. Grow the cuts, you're guaranteed all ladies (if the mom has shown female for sure)

Peace

hesh

Well if he's the one selling you seed, he doesn't want you to take cuts. He wants you to buy more seeds. :chin: Just a thought.
Edit: haha MoeBudz just a few steps ahead ofme.

Took a few cuts off a femm'd OGKA not too long ago and they're doing good. Take those snips and have at it man. :joint:

Last edited:

chosen

Veteran
Plants are plants. I worked at a store for years. The real problem is that most people who work in stores don't have any real knowledge. They merely spread Urban Legends. YOu can root it and once you have several cuts, you even generate seed. Fem seed once you know how.. Take the cut and reap the rewards....

Latest posts

Latest posts