What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Bruno Ganz

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Condolences to the great German actor Bruno Ganz who passed away with cancer in Switzerland earlier,,,
People might remember him in Herzogs “ The American Friend “ but
recently,
He was totally brilliant as Adolf Hitler in the great movie,,,
Downfall,,,
RIP one of the best screen actors ever,,,s2:tiphat:

kaochiu

Veteran
I think he did the definitive Hitler on screen, but that was just one of the many roles he could take. True actor, he really delivered his characters, good partnership with Wenders too, also with Herzog. He worked with Kinski in Nosferatu and said he always was nice with him. That alone made him unique. So long Herr Bruno, good actors go to heaven. Über Berlin.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think he did the definitive Hitler on screen, but that was just one of the many roles he could take. True actor, he really delivered his characters, good partnership with Wenders too, also with Herzog. He worked with Kinski in Nosferatu and said he always was nice with him. That alone made him unique. So long Herr Bruno, good actors go to heaven. Über Berlin.

Damn !
Of course:tiphat:
How could I forget “ wings of desire”. with that caption “ There are angels on the streets of Berlin “ ,,
A beautifully shot movie,,,s2