What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Do ALIENS only abduct white people?

Brother Nature

How come we always hear about aliens abducting people, but never people abducting aliens? What if one came down and fucked up their mission, got captured, and is just sitting in some guys basement in a cage being fed cat-food every morning and night.

What about Roswell, I bet the aliens look at that as an abduction? Are we in fact the abductors?

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
LLs473gj_540.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

St. Phatty

Sorry, incorrect!

The answer: ROMANCE novels outsell all other genres *combined*

What about Romance books where one of the partners is an ET ?

A whole new Genre of Fiction.

Or has it already been done ?

My Stepmother is an Alien, I don't think that counts. Had one good fart joke and that was about it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My first thought and most likely correct answer to why aliens only abduct white people is that we taste like chicken.

The other possibility is that aliens do not exist and abductions are just a natural release of dmt. Which does not explain the white people part.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
My first thought and most likely correct answer to why aliens only abduct white people is that we taste like chicken.

The other possibility is that aliens do not exist and abductions are just a natural release of dmt. Which does not explain the white people part.

cultural dogmatic beliefs attempt to reconcile the influence of our environment on our gene expression and these are gleaned through experiences which aren't limited to psychedelics

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
I found an evidence, that the title of the thread is NOT true.....:biggrin:

Jim Davis, a 38 year old black man from Albany, NY was allegedly abducted and beaten by aliens sometime early Saturday morning. The aliens beat Mr. Davis with highly sophisticated techniques...

picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
cultural dogmatic beliefs attempt to reconcile the influence of our environment on our gene expression and these are gleaned through experiences which aren't limited to psychedelics

So are you saying white culture has caused an increase in natural dmt release as a means of possibly correcting the murica?

G

Because they prefer the best genetics and highest developed intelligence of the human race ? Kind of why we pick the best genetics to grow. Who wants some watered down ditch weed ?
This thread has been loaded with overtly racist anti white comments that would get people banned and this thread deleted were it about pretty much any other race.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
So are you saying white culture has caused an increase in natural dmt release as a means of possibly correcting the murica?

no rather white culture is experiencing cognitive dissonance reconciling their own beings to the very same dynamic many INDIGENOUS peoples understood through "supernatural" belief

the indigenous part implies a very different being and connection with self an consciousness

one might argue living in that state can be a "trip" on its own

St. Phatty

Because they prefer the best genetics and highest developed intelligence of the human race ? Kind of why we pick the best genetics to grow. Who wants some watered down ditch weed ?
This thread has been loaded with overtly racist anti white comments that would get people banned and this thread deleted were it about pretty much any other race.

What if they give the contestants open mike Rap sessions to determine which ones to keep.

Would the black people win ?

I think college entrance exams should allow high school kids to rap as an alternative to high SAT scores.