What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Euphoric type strains

baddagger

hey all was wondering if anybody would know if a super high end Euphoric efect strain. Ive had a couple strains in the past but only a slight Euphoric feeling,and want to find something that will really kick my ass and make everything feel great lol if thats possible of course

G

growhigh1233

blueberry

jhonny blaze

flo

bangi haze

kalimist

there just ones iv personally grown

G

growhigh1233

kool thanks for the fast reply but out of those wich one would you say had the strongest euphoric effect?

jhonny blaze or bangi haze,altho very different in effect they both produce a great sense of euphoria....... i lost my bangi haze a few years back after a security scare ...........jhonny blaze is nevs haze x blueberry

vostok

Veteran
For me to answer this post ...
I feel its more to do with
my own tolerance at the time
rather than actual strain

I hope I'm wrong?

As vostok mentioned, tolerance definitely has it's part in this equation. But as for strains... I've grown Euforia by Dutch Passion, and surprise surprise - it has this really feel good kind of high.

wingdings

Veteran
I love that special feeling. Highland Mexican and plenty of African genetics usually do it for me.

Antrim

Just finished curing some LSD from Barney's Farm. Pretty potent stuff with just the kind of buzz you're looking for. I got a free seed in an order so I only had one, but I'm impressed with the buzz. It has a little euphoric "je ne sais quoi" to it. I'll definitely be ordering a pack of them soon. Hope this helps you find what you're looking for.

baddagger

sweet thanks so much everybody for your input.

antrim thanks for the info on barneys lsd ... i also have a freebie of that strain from my last order of seeds so ill be putting that seeds in hydro as soon as i have room for it. but also did you harvest
the plant with more milky white or amber tric's or a half and half of each?

harry74

Veteran

GLO f2.

I gave away a couple of buds to someone that was looking like sad/a bit depressive lately.

Waiting for the feedback.

Antrim

I try to harvest at 10-20% amber. I was a few days late on this one so I'd say I got 25% amber at most. Big, chunky buds. The main cola was about 20" long. Very unique smell on this one. My GF and I agreed it smelled like steamed broccoli. But the buzz is so much different from other strains I've tried, it is easily my favorite out of the four strains I grew.

If you "google" it, I wouldn't believe the reviews that say it made people hallucinate. I think those people are full of it. One dude on Leafly even said it turned his ceiling into Middle Earth or something crazy like that. I have a feeling that if Barney's Farm would have named it Crystal Meth we'd be reading reviews about how people couldn't sleep for days after smoking it. Haha! Certainly a unique strain though.

If you remember, give us a report when you're done. I'd like to know if anybody else has had a similar experience with this strain.

fulltimehuman

Flo is lost

1379392385_tumblr_m8s9mqbaGU1qgt5x8.gif

harry74

Veteran
I don´t know if ElevatorMan is alive but If that is the case I guess that Flo is alive too.

I used to enjoy his Blue related threads

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
...and want to find something that will really kick my ass and make everything feel great lol if thats possible of course

it's possible when I smoke OG Kush, Headband, Cookies, Glue…

go somewhere med or recreational and find out what fixes your head right and take some cuts or seeds home and get busy!

good luck with your hunt.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flo is lost

Why ya say that?

Not only are seeds still available but DJ Short released his mother of Flo, as well as Blueberry, F13, Vanilluna, Cocoa Kush & Grape Crush mothers.

All worthy of a euforic high type.

IF I remember correctly, F13 was his Favorite until he found another favorite in Vanilluna.

DJ breeds for euphoria, imo.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
want to find something that will really kick my ass and make everything feel great
I find that the more CBD I intake, the better I feel and the less I want something to "Kick my Ass."

In other words, the feeling that you'd rather be inebriated seems to fade away and not come around as often. Very refreshing.

Dark Lord

Why ya say that?

Not only are seeds still available but DJ Short released his mother of Flo, as well as Blueberry, F13, Vanilluna, Cocoa Kush & Grape Crush mothers.

All worthy of a euforic high type.

IF I remember correctly, F13 was his Favorite until he found another favorite in Vanilluna.

DJ breeds for euphoria, imo.

the original flo what worthed to grow is lost. nowadays you can get an over priced recreation.

this is the real Flo what is not avaible nowadays:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

it had unique high and yielded like a mothaphucka, what a loss