What's new

Adventures in life with ICMAG Members :)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my most radical party nights were a blur ...lol.. I partied in maine once and woke up in florida Daytona beach in motel.....I found out later I gave my ride away..woke up with shitloads of them mini booze bottles I mean like 50 or so,and still had cash....stayed in Daytona and florida as it was winter in maine...stayed in florida like 9 years slowlyl moving south till I could go no more...I know I had lots of fun that night just cant remember...friends said I said suddenly fuck this shit its warm in florida,,whoever drives me keeps the ride...wasn't anything special old shitty wagon ....that's the last I remember.......I didn't wake up alone and she wasn't ugly nor fat...yeehaw that's how I used to roll...now I try and remember lol

El_Kabong

fueled by booze and snow 3 of my most radical nights made the newspapers as local headline news, the 80s were a blur.

Scroggy B

I once tried to disprove the rule that claims you should drink by ascending ABV percentage. I did that by drinking 3 cups of vodka (~600 cc, 40%), then two bottles of wine (one red one white), and after that I remember drinking beer.. I cannot recall how much beer I drank. I still have flashbacks from that night, being carried by friends, being loaded like a suitcase to a backseat of a cab... Anyway the morning after I had a very strange perception of reality - I couldn't see colors! I dunno what the hell it was, but my vision seemed to become like in those old photos - in shades of brown and yellow... It was a Saturday and I tried to play soccer but the hangover was just to damn intense.. Of course some Cheese helped it out. =) Never drink in descending ABV.

And on another occasion my friends placed some Salvia Divinorum extract in my bowl before I smoked it.. They told me the bowl's packed with Cuban Weed LOL which is supposed to be heavy and intense... I was intense alright.. Luckily I knew the effects of Salvia and recognized them. It was funny though =)

LEF

Veteran
Great stories. Alcohol can really fuel some crazy shit.

I can only remember one night where I went overboard and since that day I am very careful with alcohol. Don't wanna break my teeth or have them broken.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Worst was when I got attacked by the garden gnome in 2009...

1/2 a bottle of Chivas before the bar, 1/4 bottle at the bar, and then I woke up in the hallway at home with a big slice in my forehead.

Seems I took a swan dive into the van, not remembering I had bought the MIL the UGLIEST garden gnome I could find.... Well when you land face first on a hard concrete garden gnome it can sure leave a mark.

Wifey said I passed out in the bathroom first, then made it halfway down the hallway before giving up.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
when cw was still around I mentored a member.. we drove down to san diego and had some fun visiting head shops and grow stores...got a great deal on some soil and loaded his trunk up...I got hammered on booze and we were toking hard.. we drove back towards his pad north...I fired up this bigass j and were blazing hard when we both realized we were coming to the inspection area that was previously unmanned.but it was manned now..car reeked of weed .the guy asked some questions and said why was car riding so low...replied we got supplies...next you know the car is surrounded..made us give keys and they all surrounded the trunk area..opened trunk and it was full of soil...we were laughing so hard...they were real disappointed....now that was funny...the look on their faces was priceless...maybe you had to be there ,it wasn't radical but it was funny and we were so high

minds_I

Veteran
Worst was when I got attacked by the garden gnome in 2009...

Hello all,

I once had a verbal argument with a garden gnome the weekend I got out of the Navy. Ate 6 hits of purple microdot and was in an altered state as you could imagine.

I don't remember what the argument was about as it was in 78' but I do remember that he wanted to go for a ride with my friend and I.

So I picked him up (and he was heavy too..about 2 foot tall) and put him in my trunk and drove off to who knows where.

Kept the him in there until the following summer where I went up to a party in the local mountains where I left him to look out over the valley.

Never heard back from him. That's ok though he was an asshole. Probably horny cause there are not a lot of gnome women...he said there was a lot of rump rangers among gnomes and one had to be careful. Don't know what he meant by that?

minds_I

blastfrompast

Veteran
HAH! Epic. I was once attacked by a ditch. Bloody asshole wouldn't let go, I was stuck wrestling with him for awhile.

Gotta watch out for those ditches, I watched the RCMP arrest a guy in front of my house for DUI...and I live in the stix so it was highly unusual. Course him stopped near sideways on the side of the road screaming at his GF mighta had something to do with it. I'm guessing the gf called as the po-po got there before me.

Well turns out the ditch was resisting arrest cause 2 RCMP officers and the Drunk driver ended up rolling around in the ditch for a few minutes...The RCMP officers kept screaming at the guy/ditch to stop resisting...but that damn ditch just kept at it...

Kinda funny to hear the Drunk crying for his momma after the gravity of what had just happened sunk in once they were dragging him back to the cruiser car.

Funniest part...Mommy and Daddy came speeding over from the next town and REALLY laid into the kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he got his ass tanned by his old man when he got outta lockup.

His gf musta called them, she sure was screaming at him...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used a BIG bag of cocaine to steal two penthouse pets from the guys in def leppard and banged them in the bands dressing room...that was around 85 or 86...too many stories but that is still my favorite...for a dude who was 16 or 17 that was pretty much god like IMO

Latest posts

Latest posts