What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgoo_Head Thai Stick / Weed Cigar PhotoDump!

mr. gt

Hey guys.

So have you seen this new age Thai Stick? I think a lot of members have enough supplies to make a couple of these!

These pics are from a guy who calls himself Afgoo_head. He can be found on his website afgoohead.com, youtube and instagram. In one video he says. "I used about $2,000 worth of product and this one will sell for around $4,000. It should burn for between 8 and 12 hours" !!!!!!!! Someone make me one...

2014-03-19-11.38.42.jpg

2014-03-20-22.02.41.jpg

2014-03-20-22.02.48-400x260.jpg

^^ The Thai-tanic. Imagine bringing that out on 420

Basically, he squeezes buds onto a stick and wraps it with string. Lets it dry for a couple days, than unwraps the string and covers it with oil and dry hash, than uses more oil to stick fan leaves around the blunt.

I would love to start a discussion, thoughts and possibly some how-to's here.

~mr. gt

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I would pass ... I prefer smaller and the rest not exposed to the air........but if you wanna be a playa its a good way to spend cash....yeehaw... I would rather have a good Cuban 200$ then a fat j with hash oil....way better

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not gonna lie.besides top of the line glass,that's gotta be the coolest looking thing to smoke.but 2 to 4000$ dollars?no thanks

Rinse

Veteran
For $4000 you could take a holiday in India or Morocco smoking endless amounts of hash and oil...Then come back and purchase a widescreen led tv, a sound system, a roor, a volcano, a few ounces of the finest outdoor nugs, stock your cupboards and fridge with food, get a barbecue throw a big party where everyone's invited. Just sayin'/

purple_man

Veteran
wtf?

4k is just outrageous for that ish...

also 8-12 h of "burning", me guess: no farqing way! unless done by starters,...
what the guy is doing is cashing in on the "hemp blunt" from "the joint rolling book"

blessss

mr. gt

For $4000 you could take a holiday in India or Morocco smoking endless amounts of hash and oil...Then come back and purchase a widescreen led tv, a sound system, a roor, a volcano, a few ounces of the finest outdoor nugs, stock your cupboards and fridge with food, get a barbecue throw a big party where everyone's invited. Just sayin'/

Haha. Well thought out Rinse. Sounds like you've been thinking about a vacation!

Has anyone on here played around with this concept at all? I would love to be able to smoke one of these on Christmas morning.

Also, none of the ones in the pictures would burn for close to 8 to 12 hours. In a video I saw a "cigar" that had over a pound in it. I'm having a hard time finding a picture, but this one is a little bigger..

13954989062_352f5baebf_m.jpg

check_picture.php

check_picture.php

check_picture.php

check_picture.php

S

sourpuss

Dont even think thats 2000 dollars worth of starting product.....

S

sourpuss

Super cool... forget the money as gt has said lets make pur own...... great idea for my extra buds..... anyone seen this burn? Seems like it would work...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty cool thread, although truth be told, this looks like the cannabis equivalent to when white cooks attempt (and usually fail) to cook ethnic food. Caucasian-ified.

When do they add the opium and formaldehyde? XD Ah kidding, post looks a little negative. They do look like they'd knock you down a step or two in the nog and leave you staring at the wall for awhile.

Last edited:

LEF

Veteran
Man I been smokin since i was born, like I smoked that Michoacan, Acapulco Gold, You know I even smoked that tied stick.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Give me an original Thai stick any day. Back in the day, they were so expensive too; $2.00 a stick. ;)

Smplfrmr

Def Def definitely

Def Def definitely

Make your own for sure... Lol. Then post more pictures of how you did it so I can make some at first harvest in my new garden... And I'm a white cook that can cook ethnic food for the record... Just saying.

W

WeetisPotPie

If you google joint rollers handbook the last chapter is the cigar. You don't need anywhere close to 2000.00 worth of product. They smoke great one of my buddies rolled a few. I am trying to talk him into teaching me so I will post pics when we do them. I think he used 1/4 ounce per cigar. Hash oil, fan leaves some fishing line and small dowels. They smoke forever, he used Paradise seeds Amsterdam flame for the whole project. They lasted for ever. 3/4 puffs and you were blasted. I'll have to see if I can motivate him to make some.

Latest posts

Latest posts