What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S FUNHOUSE...COOKIE CROSSES AND OTHER GEMS

DJXX

Veteran
THANKS MELLOWFELLOW...HERE IS A PREGNANT FORUM GIRL....YOSHIBUD IS THE DADDY...FORUM X OUTLAWS DPD..A JAWS CREATION...AND SOME OTHERS...FIRST UP PRE 98 BUBBA..VERDANT GREEN S1, FORUM, HAZEY OG(SSH X SFV), PREGO FORUM, AND MY CREATION SFV OG X DEEZ...DEEZ IS SDIBL X ORIGINAL DIESEL...MORE UPDATES SOON

Attachments

• SAM_1256.jpg
    SAM_1256.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 15
  • SAM_1260.jpg
    SAM_1260.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 22
  • SAM_1257.jpg
    SAM_1257.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 31
  • SAM_1261.jpg
    SAM_1261.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 19
  • SAM_1255.jpg
    SAM_1255.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 14

Quest91

Hey hey whassup Dj?!! Nice work you got goin. Love the genetics and Dpd crosses. Big homie Jaws is bringing that shit back ina big way! Many great crosses!
Very interested in checkin out your gear too! Love SFV. Should be dank!
Should be a hot thread! Cant wait! Peace.
Quest

DJXX

Veteran
HERE IS A PIC OF KARMA'S SD IBL X BIKER OG...THEY ARE STARTING TO LOOK AWESOME TOO...THANKS KARMA...DJ

Attachments

• SAM_1263.jpg
    SAM_1263.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 18

DJXX

Veteran
A COUPLE OF PICS...DEEZ X SFV, AFGHAN LEMON KUSH AND SD IBL X BIKER...DJ

Attachments

• SAM_1272.jpg
    SAM_1272.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SAM_1271.jpg
    SAM_1271.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 21
  • SAM_1269.jpg
    SAM_1269.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 15

Mikenite69

Veteran
DJ GLAD I FOUND THE NEW THREAD I AM SUBBED FOR THIS ONE. I AM GLAD YOU DECIDED TO START ANOTHER NEW THREAD!

PEACE MIKE

DJXX

Veteran
yeah had too much goin on in the CV forum and someone closed it...hmmm...there will be mad cookies over here, pics tonight i promise...DJXX

Mikenite69

Veteran
Dj did you give up on your caps writing to keep it civil? I hope not me and crooked been defending your caps typing. Lol. Keep up the caps and can't wait to see the bakery of goods you have going on bro. I can't wait to see the ELL x cookies as well as the others you have going on.

Peace mike

DJXX

Veteran
Forum cut...love the dark green leaves...DJ

Attachments

• SAM_1307.jpg
    SAM_1307.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 16

Mikenite69

Veteran
SHe is pretty with the x's I have of jaws gear the lime cookies the forum leaner leaves remind me of green leather. Lol

Mikenite69

Veteran
lime cookies

lime cookies

hey dj here is a post of the lime cookies to add to this thread one forum one totally different but still carries the frost will post more pics in 2 weeks when they get chopped.....

And a christmas pic of my dog from last year. Rip look at this cool ass dog....

Mikenite69

Veteran
The lime forums look like they will yield ok except for the forum leaning one. Plus I kinda mucked this grow up with the bad coco info that I read but I gotta take the blame for that.

I'll be pulling them in like 2 weeks so ill be able to tell ya when they cure what they yield.

I am gonna run them again because I know I could of done better with them and got them to yield a lot better than I did.

I did pull a little side branch off just to get a little idea of how it is gonna be potent wise it was a tiny side branch. So I'll be smoking that probably by tomorrow it stinks and it is really oily and greasy sure it's gonna be killer though.

DJXX

Veteran
Some pregnant Candyland pics...Sorry for the HPS pics....and a few doggie hairs too..dj

Attachments

• SAM_1316.jpg
    SAM_1316.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1313.JPG
    SAM_1313.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 9