What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tomorrow is D day

dtfsux

wish me luck. if things work out, I will be changing my plea to guilty and getting postponed sentencing. If not I start trial tomorrow with a 5 year MM at stake. Good thing is I stand a really good chance at trial avoiding that 5 year MM.

A few of you know the story, please keep the details to yourself. For those that dont, lets just say FUCK PARTNERS !!!

dtfsux

fighting the good fight. Still hearing various motions to suppress, etc. cant get into details

There were some pleas taken before my motions started and damn the judge was rough handing out a shitload of probation for minor possessions.

today is another day, wish me luck

dude good luck with all that crap. i'm hoping things work out for you so you can head out west like you wanted sooner than later.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
ugh, so sorry man. Everyday I'm thankful that when my partner disaster occurred, I was able to avoid any LEO involvement (but had to tear down and stop growing). Hardest decision I ever had to make.

I'll be thinking of you, let us know how it goes.

mazel tov good luck to you. they are the imperials you are the jedi remember that.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good luck bro...fuck the system. i remember talking to you about some of the rumors but i cant remember so its all good....all i know is joe did his time and is out and good...maybe your case is seperate.

dtfsux

good luck bro...fuck the system. i remember talking to you about some of the rumors but i cant remember so its all good....all i know is joe did his time and is out and good...maybe your case is seperate.

absolutely separate and I am sure he can confirm that, glad to hear he is out

thanks for the well wishes, I'll keep fighting the good fight

AGBeer

As long as it has been postponed with you outside of a cell. Chances are it will be postponed again while they get their shit in one sock. Question - is your lawyer prompting you to take a deal of sorts or will he take it to a jury trial?

And while I know little to nothing about your case, is it possible for you to take the 'First offenders' program? I know this is an option in some places and saves the time of both you and the courts. Either way, good luck bro! Im truly sorry to hear of your misfortune. :(

Latest posts

Latest posts