What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Online vendor for yara calnit?

Speed of green

Can you not find it anywhere local? Farm and feed stores have it, any agriculture/landscaping place can get it.

I think I pay 30 for a 50lb bag.

maybe amazon prime if you have a friend that has it.

I buy all the salts I can’t source locally from customhydronutrients.com

If you buy from a store make sure it’s not tropicote, make sure it’s solution grade.

Earlmarne

Can you not find it anywhere local? Farm and feed stores have it, any agriculture/landscaping place can get it.

I think I pay 30 for a 50lb bag.

maybe amazon prime if you have a friend that has it.

I buy all the salts I can’t source locally from customhydronutrients.com

If you buy from a store make sure it’s not tropicote, make sure it’s solution grade.

Everywhere wanted 30 bucks to ship. Couldnt find it eligible for prime.
Customhydro wanted like 40 to ship.
Finally found mbferts. Got 20 lbs for 28 bucks. That will last me through the next year almost.
I will start looking around local for the yara. Most Ive found is different brands, Im scared to use. Thank you for the quick reply

LostTribe

Premium user

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
I've just begun researching Jacks and saw in the cheapest hydro nute thread Yara is recommended. Ive seen others using jacks.

Do you have the numbers?

greenhouse supply out of Ohio...50lb bags
https://www.bfgsupply.com/order-now/product/166/180582/yaraliva-calcinit-155-0-0-calcium-nitrate-greenhouse-grade-50lb-49plt

no, i don't have any current numbers that i can find. but the yara produces rapid, lush, green growth with no displays whereas the jack's has not. for me, at least.

ewing irrigation sells the yara calcinit and they are everywhere.