What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy birthday Tommy Chong

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Tommy turns 80 today.

picture.php

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I first saw Cheech and Chong live at Miami University in 1972.

I'll bet at that time, Tommy had no idea he would be going to prison for selling a bong or, later having his own commercial brand of cannabis.

I can remember rolling and smoking the paper from the Big Bambui album.

Been one hell of a ride for that dude.

God Bless you, Tommy and thanks for the laughs.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I first saw Cheech and Chong live at Miami University in 1972.

I'll bet at that time, Tommy had no idea he would be going to prison for selling a bong or, later having his own commercial brand of cannabis.

I can remember rolling and smoking the paper from the Big Bambui album.

Been one hell of a ride for that dude.

God Bless you, Tommy and thanks for the laughs.
^^what he said^^:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

right on Tommy.......

u0n2irp.jpg

Go to my profile page & check out the 2010 C&C 'Light Up America' Tour, we had awesome seats (got them from StubHub) 3rd row center stage, the night was a blast ;)

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
My boy was at the birthday party in vegas. He got a cool commemorative joint looking bowl signed by chong and a cool pic with chong and my boy puffin out of it. I wish I was there��

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You don't expect celebrated celluloid stoners to get to 80 years old, ...so good luck and health to him for the next 80 years...

Latest posts

Latest posts