What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 central oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

Trimed the insides of the girls today . I will throw up pics tonight when the sun is at a better angle.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I've been mainly a indoor grower....lived out around Chicago for almost 20yrs and had large indoor grows. It's been since I was in my late teens early 20s since I really done a outdoor grow in these Appalachia Mtns. I done small stuff along the corn fields in the Midwest but mainly indoor stuff. But I'm back in the Mtns now.....I'm to old for the thrill of hiding grow plots lol. I need a few Xanax everyday praying I've got stuff hide good enough. But yea I honestly don't know what a pd of good weed would run down here. There's not many smokers in my area....it's a opiate/benzo/meth town. But a good oz I know was going for 300-$400....so it's definatly selling for allot more if you find the guys that's smoking and willing to pay up. I really like the way you guys have your water running to your plant beds. My plants are on a hillside. I've dug out flat plots to put my grow pots and things. I've got around 25 container fem plants.... ranging from 35gal pots down to 5 gal buckets. I've also got around 50 plants in the Mtns. My guerilla plants, I've gotta hike up these rough,dense Mtns to get to them. There prolly within 2miles of my home but it takes 1hr or so hiking to get to some of them. It's not like growing in fields or along flat tree lines. I'm getting older and it's rough doing this guerilla stuff. Heck it took me hrs to water my container plants this evening. Carry these buckets of water. I'm gonna grab another 50ft water hose and I can probably get to my plants and not have to carry water

Dankwolf

7/23/18

7/23/18

Plants are in 5th gear.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

This years soil mix

This years soil mix

2/3 yard : local volcanic ash/sand
2/3 yard : 5 year aged hourse manure (only alfalfa feed)
1/4 yard hemlock mulch
1 40lb bag earth worm castings
2 cups down to earth high p bat guano
2 cups down to earth alfalfa meal
2 cups down to earth kelp meal
3 cups lime
3 cups pure gypsum
1/4 cup microize
1/8 cup epsome salt

Then sprayed down with 1 tbs hi brix molasses/ 1/2 tbs micro for earth juice per gallon of water . 3 gallons of this per batch .

I use earth juice grow every 3 weeks intill shoot is over .

Dankwolf

Last year vs this year in that order. Photos are 4 days apart in comparison

Last year vs this year in that order. Photos are 4 days apart in comparison

Last year 7/28/17 . 7ft wide by 3 ft deep potters

picture.php

This year 7/24/18 . 11 ft wide by 2.5 ft deep potters.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Friggin' sweet man ! You ever think of building a giant bed using cinder blocks ? Or you think the chems they put on the blocks wouldn't be good for the plants ?

Dankwolf

No offence ment but I am slamed at work .

No offence ment but I am slamed at work .

Any way I am at a crunch time with my full time job(construction) so updates will be delayed .

:tiphat:

caliprop215

Veteran
Man ...we can wait.....but dont make us wait toooo long LOL....hahha let the buddimg beging guys real soon here its august 1st!!!!!

Dankwolf

Plants range from 11ft wide by 10ft tall out of soil to 9ft tall by 9 wide . I love this plant the structure behind plants is 20ft tall from ground.

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Better watch when you cut that down it might fall on somebody and kill them lol. Have to get a rescue team to dig them out from under that sucker. Man you guys are on top of your game that's for sure. I like seeing guys who keep pushing the limits.

Latest posts

Latest posts