What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M.O.B

Burt

Veteran
I’m getting the MOB straight from Maine in 2 weeks along with headband and Maine lobster among others

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i know the breeder and here is still activ, i will ask him about his seeds production ...

highsteppa

Veteran
Burt, what’s the Maine lobster? Got some mob vegging for outdoor...there’s different cuts around but big leaf cherry is what we know as the original to hit our area in 08.

Americangrower

Veteran
Burt, what’s the Maine lobster? Got some mob vegging for outdoor...there’s different cuts around but big leaf cherry is what we know as the original to hit our area in 08.

They are these little critters with claws..:biggrin:

picture.php

krk

i know the breeder and here is still activ, i will ask him about his seeds production ...

Hey...dimodz yes I produced and sold a bunch of mob S2 seed, some still kicking around. It's a east coast clone only.

My Highrise days are over.. :)

Burt

Veteran
It’s real name is moose and lobsta
Smaller, round buds that reminded me of MSS or trinity
It stood out in flavor and effect on a day that we sessioned well over a dozen Maine elites in less than 2 hours