What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

D3pthCharg3

So far...
2 oldest are males stinking of onion soup, looking identical with hybrid/narrow large leaves.
next is quite wide leaf like an afghani. I'm glad to see this show up, for variety at least.
4 seedlings looking good so far, one was really far behind the group.

Next to go will be the BOEL Skunk x CDSFV from Golden Coast

Americangrower

Veteran
So I ended up with 9 males 1 fem out of a pack. Most would say that sucks, me I'm stoked. I only bought them to find a male. I found 2 that I kept, 1 is a vinyl rubber skunk musk reminds me of Elvis. 1 is onion body odor skunk kinda gives the chemdog smell with skunk musk added.
Right now the vinyl 1 is dropping on AJ and Chem D.

Still vegging for outdoor but im very pleased thus far. One that is chemical with an A&D ointment smell, another smells almost identical to the chem 91 i have going, another that has almost a durban smell mixed with skunky notes kinda tickles the nose and the rest are a mixture of sharp skunky notes, but its still early and i cant wait to see what they do outdoors. Im going to take clones from each one to run indoors once they get a lottle bigger. Ill be transplanting out of solos probably this weekend.if i can figure out how to post pics ill throw a couple up on here for you guys to see the variation. If you're a skunk lover you cant go wrong with them. Not sure if theres RKS to be found in these but theres definitely potential. If you cant get them through nature farm master tai has his site back up and running. I hope im not violating any rules by saying that.

D3pthCharg3

Soooo..thus far:
2 males that look and smell very similar, with the difference being a bit more stretch on the larger one and bulbous, larger, individual flowers. These are about to immediately pollinate:
*Sunshine 3 MI cup winner
*007 = (Sunshine 3 X Sensi Jack Herer) x GG4 (rev)

Next one is the wide leafed, stocky one, which I'm glad to announce is a female (I'm very excited about this). Of course, she will also be pollinated by the males.

4 more still unsexed....but just a few days away...

I'm very much looking forward to a project utilizing my two favorite strains of all time, the skunks and skunk crosses, and some old Mr. Nice stock SSH taken to f4 by Relentless I will be going through on the next moon. This will take some time, and I think I could sell off 95% of my stash, as I am confident that my grail '90s show weed' will come from this project. How can it not? Haha.

Last edited:

Buckeyebandit

I have about 10 different packs of uncle festers skunk 18 x's and I think f2's. Let me see if I can get them posted up. Been wondering about this strain. Only reason I haven't popped any is lack of info

Buckeyebandit

Here are a couple I have . I have 12 packs in total. Any extra info on these would be grateful

picture.php

ambertrichome

Veteran
Bump +2.

I also just got a pack of 89 NL#5 x Sk18 from the Nature Farm. Really, Really stoked to get these. Really just as much as getting the IBL.

The Original NL5 is nothing short of crushingly powerful.
I was going to buy 5 packs of these, but there was only 1 left. BUMMER. Gonna have to breed all of the males, and the very best female of this stuff for F2s.

Happy Times

Bump +2.

I also just got a pack of 89 NL#5 x Sk18 from the Nature Farm. Really, Really stoked to get these. Really just as much as getting the IBL.

The Original NL5 is nothing short of crushingly powerful.
I was going to buy 5 packs of these, but there was only 1 left. BUMMER. Gonna have to breed all of the males, and the very best female of this stuff for F2s.

Nice, good luck with em! Old school Shiva Skunk from Sensi comes to mind with that cross.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Was looking at a site that has some old school strains. Just wondering if anyone has ran madter tais beans before, or the nature farm genetics. Thank you in advance.

G `day H

Seems to me that Skunk 18.2 is a Sam Skunk Man thang bro .

I was reading some old posts from Nevil over on Mr Nice .

I bought Sams skunk and Sam was part of that group. The first line was a 7.1 line, I later got the 18.2 line and I think there was another line after 18.2. The last versions were much better. I'd worked on the last line of Sk1 for 5 or 6 gens. It was leagues ahead of the early stuff. I crossed this with AfgT. It was the best SS yet. SB got that stuff. I expect that it's in much of what your smoking these days (skunk wise).
N.

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/70804-post15.html

Lookin at circa 1980 s Holland .

Thanks for sharin

EB

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
yes Sam was part of Sacred seed in Cali before they were busted. That was before he took those seeds, went to Holland and reworked them toward sweet skunk.

G `day AG

Nevil bought Skunk from Sam in Holland .
He bought the 7 .1 line initially . Later he acquired the 18.2 line .

If they were sold to Nevil by Sam in Holland . What is the difference between Hell`s Angels - Uncle fester / Master Thai `s and any other Skunks that came from the seed Bank in the 80s - Sensi in the 90s ?

Sounds to me like some Cali hype trip to make a fast buck to me .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

ambertrichome

Veteran
Wrong.

Its well documented Ratman cooperated with the DEA, and they left 20lbs of SEEDS, and PLANTS WITH COMPLETE ROOT BALLS, and all that shit was left unguarded in the trash cans, and dumpsters, and was supposed to be documented the next day, and it was gone, because it was a set up.

Ratman got Way Less of a Sentence, and took all the shit to Holland, and when Wernerd, Flying Dutchmen, SSSC, Nevil found out he worked with the DEA to get Sacred Seeds Busted, they ALL ran from him.

Its well known.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Wrong.

Its well documented Ratman cooperated with the DEA, and they left 20lbs of SEEDS, and PLANTS WITH COMPLETE ROOT BALLS, and all that shit was left unguarded in the trash cans, and dumpsters, and was supposed to be documented the next day, and it was gone, because it was a set up.

Ratman got Way Less of a Sentence, and took all the shit to Holland, and when Wernerd, Flying Dutchmen, SSSC, Nevil found out he worked with the DEA to get Sacred Seeds Busted, they ALL ran from him.

Its well known.

It think you're the one who's wrong.

I have read the same article and people apparently have checked the records and there's no mention of Sam/Watson getting arrested as that article claims. This was mentioned on the comment sections on one site this article was published on.
I can't be bothered to go find that site for you, you can do it yourself. You seemingly have time to read crap on the internet, so i'm sure you have some time for fact checking also. ...but you didn't bother to do any checking before posting this shit, did you.

All this talk about "pre-Sam skunkman Skunk#1" seems to be bullshit. Sam clearly seems to know how Skunk#1 was originally composed; he knows the region of Afghanistan where the Affy he used came from; he can tell you the Colombo X Afghan-hybrid was inbred for some generations before the mexican was introduce to the mix etc.
...have you heard anything about the actual breeding program from any of these clowns who claim to have pre-Sam Skunk#1??!!! No.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I think people get confused.... it was ‘old ed’ who got busted in the USA, served a year then left for Holland with genetics he gathered, before Sam turned up on the scene on request of the Dutch guys....
Check out olded.nl

Quote:

And then there was Skunk
The Green Team is now maintained by the country gardens with plants
In 1984, the Green team had achieved a turnover of several hundred kilos per year and it was time for expansion. We sent a ticket to two promising Americans, Ed Rosenthal, the famous writer of the ancient Bible weed and a man named Sam Skunkman. This Sam promised reap such huge benefits and the new Skunk developed by him we call him the miracle man. That year we grew for the first Skunk in a greenhouse as in the picture below.

When I had to sell Skunk cannabis was literally pulled out of our hands. Consumers were enthusiastic about the beautiful red tops and locks Dutch weed in their hearts. Sam was absolutely right! Its kind made in cultivation in the greenhouse and indoor possible. The wheel that we had been on the run with so much trouble now began to turn around with awesome speed. Everything was suddenly possible.

There were many characters emerge who wanted to participate in the Green team, while did not hesitate to use their elbows. There was talk of a network of major banks and the money was more important.